Media Antonio Mckee, Sr: "Dana White is a piece of a Sh*t"

If you watch the video, AJ Mckee's dad speaks quite well... he says how he doesn't want to affect his son's career, but that he personally thinks Dana White is a piece of shit, but that his son is the best in the world regardless of whether he and Dana like each other

sounds like he's trying to block any chance of going to the ufc and getting his ring turned out

That will increase his chance to get in the ufc. Or it’s his way of making sure he stays in Bellator.

Live footage of a furious AJ after seeing what his Daddy said about Uncle Moneybags Dana:

46f.gif

AJ is the best FW in the world. Max and Zabit are the only 2 guys that would be 50/50

McKee would be dumb to go to the UFC now. Bellator pays their top guys handsomely. He's only 26. He can wait 3-4 years and increase his value and then come over and be able to demand a big paycheck (350k+) just like Chandler, Askren, and Alvarez did. Except he'll be substantially younger than all of them.

I hope he stays in Bellator. A fight with Borics, rematch with Pitbull, and interesting lightweight fights await him there.
Big check $350k lmfao you ufc casuals are accustomed to penny pinching

If I was him, I would just say no comment. Little things like may have a big effect later.

That sounds like great way to get your kid signed to the UFC. What a fucking idiot.

Thanks, Dad.

Well, the kid just cashed a cool million. So, it’s not like he’s desperate for that Venum money.

Well judging by what he said tonight, how "he plans on holding the title for the rest of his career" I don't think he plans on ever signing with the UFC.

Dana doesnt care about that,all he cares about is making fuckin MONEY.
Yknow how many people have called him a piece of shit? That happens like EVERY DAY.

Was a joke, you little drama queen.

As I stated three comments down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back