"Do you want to continue?"

kuroro

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What kind of disingenuous shit is this to ask someone who just got their skull caved in by an illegal blow? It's just a trick to make them take the blame for their opponent's DQ, and tarnish their reputation for doing the most obvious correct thing, which is to refuse. If it's deemed a fight ending foul, then the fight should be ended immediately in a DQ loss for the offender, and neither fighter should have the opportunity to say shit about it.

- Do you want to continue?
- No, I want my belt!
Aljo.gif

Sterling was acting a bit but I cant blame him getting hit with an illegal knee and any chance of winning getting thrown out the window because of it.
let's say it was totally harmless even, i still think it's bullshit for fighters to have the option of creating a precedent for fighting after taking illegal knees. it shouldn't even matter how much damage it did because that's unquantifiable anyway.

Should be

''Do you want a cheap wins and look like a pussy?''

The difference in pay for even a low-level fighter could buy two of your houses, but you say you wouldn't take the so-called cheap win?

You shouldn’t be able to win the title off a DQ due to strikes, but get a rematch at an appropriate date. That would hopefully encourage a fighter to more realistically assess their current state without poorly faking the aftermath like Sterling or Romanov.

You shouldn’t be able to win the title off a DQ due to strikes, but get a rematch at an appropriate date. That would hopefully encourage a fighter to more realistically assess their current state without poorly faking the aftermath like Sterling or Romanov.

Then someone can throw an illegal strike to retain the title, lol.

Back