Hector Lombard needs to grow up

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You're a grown man and you're putting yourself on video confronting other people about trying to sleep with your "side chick"

He used to post on IG pics of his wife with the hashtags "my property"

??

Hector, grow up.

You can just tell Hector is sub 80 IQ.

Relatively dangerous being so physically genetically gifted, but then also being a brain retard.

See Paul Harris

The genetically gifted aspect is less relevant than the Judo Olympian and 20 years of professional fighting parts.

If it was going to happen it would have happened already.

Hector Lombard is the result of 40 or so years of being intimidating enough to not have people tell you when you are being a complete asshole.

You're a grown man and you're putting yourself on video confronting other people about trying to sleep with your "side chick"

??

Hector, grow up.

Tyson actually did bang his side chick.

It's not a matter of mature vs immature. It's being low class and trashy vs being moral and loyal.

Reactions: 7th
He's married and he's getting mad someone is banging his sidechick? wtf...

Still can’t believe he didn’t get the win over Tim boetch

The genetically gifted aspect is less relevant than the Judo Olympian and 20 years of professional fighting parts.

What do you think caused him to achieve those things? Just hard work? Your fat ass could have done the same and you'd still be working whatever dog shit job you do

??

Hector, grow up.

No pics? Come on, TS.

Back