Hector Lombard needs to grow up

You can just tell Hector is sub 80 IQ.

Relatively dangerous being so physically genetically gifted, but then also being a brain retard.

See Paul Harris
Those muscles aren't the result of genetics, buddy.
1.jpg

There was already a thread on this thats been on the front page for days now

Lombard strikes me as the type of guy to run a pitbull fighting ring
Cubans don't fight dogs homie. Men can act as they like. I'm not banging my coworkers side girls as I wouldn't expect them to infringe on mine. Woodley got Punk'd for the punk that he is end of story.

You're a grown man and you're putting yourself on video confronting other people about trying to sleep with your "side chick"

He used to post on IG pics of his wife with the hashtags "my property"

??

Hector, grow up.

Dude they're both married. Yeah if some dudes trying to smash my side chick after sending her to him for a wrap I would say something to him. Its weird to do it years later though, Tyrone must have smashed.

Look at his damn head...dude has a least one syndrome.
<{MingNope}>

Sometimes I think humans are really in a simulation and you get stated out like in DnD before you get plugged in.

Hector took intelligence as a dump stat extra hard. I don't know how people can live this long, be relatively social yet have so little self-awareness.

Reactions: z99
Too late, he’s been that all since 14 y/o.

Dude they're both married. Yeah if some dudes trying to smash my side chick after sending her to him for a wrap I would say something to him. Its weird to do it years later though, Tyrone must have smashed.
That video has to be recent, and Woodley has been divorced for a while, so not sure when the side chick part happened.

Cubans don't fight dogs homie. Men can act as they like. I'm not banging my coworkers side girls as I wouldn't expect them to infringe on mine. Woodley got Punk'd for the punk that he is end of story.

Shit was 10 fucking years ago. If youre still mad about that 10 years later you have the mentality of a 15 year old

That would be awesome. How many are there in MMA?
Thiago Alves. Andrei Arlovski. Patricky Freire. Patricio Freire.
I'd have to take Arvloski as the Pitbull champion via size.

oh, so there's an honor code amongst people of low moral values? who'd of thunk?
<36>

Last edited:
Lombard strikes me as the type of guy to be in the Main Event of his dog card
Lombard vs 3 pitbulls bareknuckle

Thought you where going to talk about his clothes more then the drama

Back