Yoel Romero's opponents (7 out of last 9) got KOd-TKOd their next fight

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
Israel doesn't count because Costa was coming off a "win" to Romero as well. A fight in which Costa gassed in 7 minutes as Yoel conserved energy to go on and beat him up for the remaining 8.

Costa seemed like he was scared to gas in a 5 rounder vs Izzy and get beat up again so he just stood there as Izzy pieced him up from range.

Prime Romero leaves opponents shook

As soon as Izzy went on to fight an opponent not beat up by Romero previously (Costa), he got his ass handed to him (Jan)

<RomeroSalute>
2nd best Middleweight ever

Last edited:
I agree with 1/3 of this. Yoel is definitely a tank. Robert whittaker does not seem to be nearly as durable after the Yoel wars. He’s like a super human villain in a 90s action movie that the hero beats but almost dies trying.
images

I agree with 1/3 of this. Yoel is definitely a tank. Robert whittaker does not seem to be nearly as durable after the Yoel wars. He’s like a super human villain in a 90s action movie that the hero beats but almost dies trying.
Or like every single shonen anime villain which requires a miracle or plot armor to beat.

Maybe a coincidence but the reason is that they are fighting Yoel and then fighting fighters tougher than Yoel after. Like Izzy.

Your logic seems a little off. Romero is second best middleweight because his opponents loses after facing him?

Your logic seems a little off. Romero is second best middleweight because his opponents loses after facing him?

Yeah I was thinking along these lines. Anyway I'd have Silva, Whittaker, Adesanya better than him off the top of my head, I'm sure there are a few others.

Yoel is in Bellator now so he sucks and is a can everybody knows this .. you can only be a good fighter if you’re in UFC

Yoel's a phenom and a freak athlete, but was on the wind up with some of his performances.

He'll never be considered #2 middleweight in the world.

images
Lol, yeah, he looks like he should have been in that movie Predator with Arnold..

How much did Dana pay for this thread to be made?

Back