Who do you want Sandhagen to fight next?

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
I'm bored of talking about his fight with TJ. Let's move on and talk a bout the future for this guy. Who do you guys want him to fight next? and who do you think he'll actually fight?

Personally, I want him to fight the winner of Aldo vs. Munhoz, but I expect he'll fight Font in a number one contendership fight. Although I don't like the idea of Sandhagen being in yet another number one contender fight, I gotta admit that Font vs sandhagen would be very interesting, especially since Font actually has the reach on Cory.

I'm bored of talking about his fight with TJ. Let's move on and talk a bout the future for this guy. Who do you guys want him to fight next? and who do you think he'll actually fight?

Personally, I want him to fight the winner of Aldo vs. Munhoz, but I expect he'll fight Font in a number one contendership fight. Although I don't like the idea of Sandhagen being in yet another number one contender fight, I gotta admit that Font vs sandhagen would be very interesting, especially since Font actually has the reach on Cory.
I personally don't care to see him fight. I know that's bad, but I can't help it lol. I was disappointed in the fight that I don't care what happens next.

Pretty sure it will be Font in a title elimnator match. Should be a great fight, leaning towards Font.

Font.

#1 contender fight. Even though I feel my boy Rob earned his shot already.

I personally don't care to see him fight. I know that's bad, but I can't help it lol. I was disappointed in the fight that I don't care what happens next.

I've always been kind of lukewarm on him, but he's undeniably a player at the top of this division. Font is my guy and I think he should be ahead of Sandhagen now, so that's why I think he shouldn't have to fight sandhagen to get his shot. That said, I think there's a strong chance that fight happens.

Pretty sure it will be Font in a title elimnator match. Should be a great fight, leaning towards Font.

I'm leanng towards Font too, but I'm biased. I think his pressure and the power difference will be the deciding factor if they ever fight.

I'm leanng towards Font too, but I'm biased. I think his pressure and the power difference will be the deciding factor if they ever fight.

Font should be fighting for the belt but he'd be waiting forever. I like Font in this matchup too. His boxing is super clean, there will be no threat of the takedown either.

Someone who he pressures the entire fight. His back pedaling cost him against tj.
I agree it was a stupid gameplan, he should've been more confident leading into the fight but I guess the tapes of TJ vs Cody got into his head to much and he didn't wanna get into a war like that... but if he followed the cejudo gameplan where triple C didn't give zero fucks like a true boss and a real champion, he could've won the fight easily.

Best case scenario for him is to wait for the Yan vs Aljo loser... so Aljo next.

Although not sure if the UFC gives him this. Might also give him Font. But idk if he gets a TS off that unless he finishes him.

Came here to say "Your Mom" but then I thought maybe someone coming off a loss but is still high profile. So the opposite of your idea - Loser of Aldo/Munhoz.

Font vs Sandhagen is one of the best striking matchups in MMA and a hell of a title eliminator.

Back