Jake Paul is a proven fighter and Bruce Lee is not

GoofMaster93

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know for some it's a tough pill to down but I just realized that our sport's grandfather and legendary martial artist Bruce Lee would most likely get beat up by Jake if they ever fought. Jake is no philosopher/visionary like Lee was but he does have 2 legit fights on his record which he won by ko

I'm not going to say that Lee didn't know how to fight at all but I think that if we ever did get to see him in a legit fight he would look nothing like he did in his movies or demonstrations

Without sugar coating everything into oblivion this is what I think would happen if Jake and Bruce fought:
askrenKOedb1d5b48767cda916.gif

So a Chad vs untested Lee fight.

I know who wins real combative competition.

Not a tough pill for me. Bruce Lee was an actor from Hong Kong. He grew up wealthy and practiced Martial Arts as a serious hobby. He didnt fight ever.

Even Joe Rogan has footage of him fighting someone online that wasn't a movie.

I know for some it's a tough pill to down but I just realized that our sport's grandfather and legendary martial artist Bruce Lee would most likely get beat up by Jake if they ever fought. Jake is no philosopher/visionary like Lee was but he does have 2 legit fights on his record which he won by ko

I'm not going to say that Lee didn't know how to fight at all but I think that if we ever did get to see him in a legit fight he would look nothing like he did in his movies or demonstrations

Without sugar coating everything into oblivion this is what I think would happen if Jake and Bruce fought:
Nonsense. Jake has never fought anyone with boxing skills. The only fighter on his record is a wrestler with horrible striking. Lee has 3 recorded fights if you do a simple Google search and he won all 3. Lee learned grappling from a master and would choke Jake unconscious in a real fight.

It’s incredible so many people thought this was stopped early. What a fuckin shot.

Bruce Lee, Joe Rogan and CM Punk won 0 UFC fights combined.

Not a tough pill for me. Bruce Lee was an actor from Hong Kong. He grew up wealthy and practiced Martial Arts as a serious hobby. He didnt fight ever.

Even Joe Rogan has footage of him fighting someone online that wasn't a movie.
There weren't many ways to compete back then like there are today

Don’t you ever disrespect Bruce Lee you goofy bitch

Bruce Lee would absolutely maul jake Paul .

first of all Lee while not an athlete Absolutely had fighting skills and was more than capable of hand to hand combat

images

Back