Jake Paul is a proven fighter and Bruce Lee is not

The improvement in Jake Paul's boxing is really impressive. I watched his first fight with the youtuber Deji, and Jake Paul looked like complete crap. He was slow, stiff, and couldn't throw a punch. Now, he's knocking out a former MMA champion.

Jake Paul does have power. How he will react when somebody else with power cracks him is anyone's guess. Saying Jake Paul in the same sentence as Bruce Lee is retarded. One guy is a youtuber that can box the other guy is a martial arts philosopher, the only male Asian sex symbol ever, and a guy that inspired at least 3 generations to take up combat sports.

I know for some it's a tough pill to down but I just realized that our sport's grandfather and legendary martial artist Bruce Lee would most likely get beat up by Jake if they ever fought. Jake is no philosopher/visionary like Lee was but he does have 2 legit fights on his record which he won by ko

I'm not going to say that Lee didn't know how to fight at all but I think that if we ever did get to see him in a legit fight he would look nothing like he did in his movies or demonstrations

Without sugar coating everything into oblivion this is what I think would happen if Jake and Bruce fought:
askrenKOedb1d5b48767cda916.gif
I disagree, Bruce Lee was a proven fighter. He wasn't a sport fighter. You don't move the way he does, or have an understanding of fighting that he does if he didn't know how to fight. You can see it in his movements and with his philosophy. Jake Paul is sport fighter. He wouldn't do well in a non-sport setting. Jake Paul is an athlete and a sport fighter. Which is different than pure fighters. That's why during the Floyd scuffle he was out of his element and didn't know what to do.

You have legit fighters during that time praising Bruce Lee and all saying he was legit. I would trust their views and opinions when it comes to other fighters, they would know the difference between fake and real fighters.

Not a tough pill for me. Bruce Lee was an actor from Hong Kong. He grew up wealthy and practiced Martial Arts as a serious hobby. He didnt fight ever.

Even Joe Rogan has footage of him fighting someone online that wasn't a movie.
Bruce literally had to move to USA because he was fighting too much with rival martial arts schools and gangs.

They say so, but a lot of actors got that "street-fighting" rumor going around.
How many started their own martial arts and had martial arts dojos where they are teaching legit fighters?

There were plenty of tournaments. Chuck Norris took part in many tournies and has a record to show for it. Bruce Lee was an actor with a hobby, period.
Chuck Norris said Bruce Lee is legit. I think he would know what he is talking about since Chuck Norris is also legit. Fighters know other fighters, they don't have to compete to be a fighter. You are mistaking sport fighters and bunching all fighters into that mold. Most sport fighters never been in a fight that wasn't in a sport setting.

a high school wrestler of jakes size could likely beat lee or seriously damage him. he was small . for some reason this youtube bullshit has made everyone forget about why there are weight classes.
also bruce lee had boxing, wrestling and jiujitsu skills. but size is a big deal. in boxing and bjj you can develop and entire game around size advantage and easily be successful with it

Bruce Lee- did not fight like a sport, if you read about Jeet Kun Do he would have literally killed Jake Paul with a throat punch,- and was also easily 10X faster than him, have you ever seen him with nunchucks - I would like to see this fight.

I disagree, Bruce Lee was a proven fighter. He wasn't a sport fighter. You don't move the way he does, or have an understanding of fighting that he does if he didn't know how to fight. You can see it in his movements and with his philosophy.

VQP9H5.gif

sbyOta1fnJGNi.gif

People hate on the movement training Conor did, but he was at his best while training it. The way he landed and back peddled on the floor with just his legs and one arm after being dropped by Khabib is muscle memory from his movement training. Any fighter that thinks movement/footwork isn't a skill that benefits fighting is the very reason they can't keep up with fighters that aren't stationary targets.

Back