Joe just unintentionally admitted he’s around 5’3 or 5’4

200.gif

Everybody just hop on the Joe Rogan height thread trend.

Moreno is 5'7. Rogan probably thinks he is a lot taller than he is

L
Dude he is probably like 4'9 irl since he is always wearing lifts.
I've seen joe Rogan in person 13 years ago at 10th planet barefoot. Hes about 5'6. Maybe hes an inch shorter now because you shrink as you age. But I saw him barefoot. That's the only way to truly know. Break out the tape measure or that hospital measurement thingy where they put metal thing on your head. And barefoot.

Did Joe Rogan stop wearing shoe lift to the weight in or something, he used to look much taller when interviewing fighters.

L

I've seen joe Rogan in person 13 years ago at 10th planet barefoot. Hes about 5'6. Maybe hes an inch shorter now because you shrink as you age. But I saw him barefoot. That's the only way to truly know. Break out the tape measure or that hospital measurement thingy where they put metal thing on your head. And barefoot.

Joe Rogan is in his 50s you dont shrink that fast. lol

Lmao why is Sherdog so obsessed with Joe’s height? Yeah… doesn’t take too much to realize that he’s a manlet. But guess what…. we will never be as famous, successful and rich. He’d laugh at our bank accounts.

Joe Rogan is in his 50s you dont shrink that fast. lol

Sure you do if you have a spinal disc herniation. The reason we "shrink" while aging is because our discs can take on less fluid, so they get smaller in diameter but a herniation does the same job. You can easy loose 2cm with a herniated disc. Also having an unhealthy lifestyle, especially not getting enough sleep can cause the discs to loose size much earlier in life.

I don't like that pot head NASA shill money whore bald fuck.. but why the obsession with height?

Has Joe ever said he is taller than 5-4?
If not, why do these threads even exist?

I'm not an expert on Joe Rogan but I just so happened to be watching this video right at this very moment, and he says "I am five eight and a fooking hair" or maybe he says "and a c-word hair", not sure as it's bleeped out. This should be time stamped.

Why is the forum being shit up with threads about height?

What is the obsession?

I think it makes these nerds feel better about themselves.

Was wondering if there was some funny reference or something but it’s just weird. Like how much time do you have in a day?

Reactions: D'z
Back