Media Chase Hooper, Drew Dober, and Joanne Calderwood's statements following their loss at UFC 263

The Golden Corral of post fights statements. Little something for everyone but none of it is of quality. Drew Dober is at least the pizza cuz even mediocre pizza is good.

All in good spirits. Hope they bounce back.

It's funny cuz I remember people thinking how Alex has no way of beating this Chase Hooper guy who was 9-0 at the time.

I think Chase got expose, and don't think time will fix his flaws. That's my opinion.

Dober vs Riddell was one of those unfortunate situations where I hated seeing either guy lose. I just hope they don't give Dober a wrestler next. Maybe let him fight Hooker.

Yesh imagine getting outwreslted by Riddel...

good to see such positivity in defeat.
It's just a bump in the road, something to use to get better than you were before.

It's not how many times you fall, it's how many times you get up.

Exactly. And good luck in the shoop contest Doughie. Rooting for you. I'm excited for the trash talks :D

Chase needs to eat a couple burgers, hit the gym and take a year to work on strength training, wrestling and striking. Doesn't Max cut to 145 from like 170-175? Maybe get on TRT as well. I mean look at this kid. He makes Cory Sandhagen look like Brock Lesnar.

GLENDALE-ARIZONA-JUNE-12-L-R-Chase-Hooper-punches-Steven-Peterson-in-their-featherweight-fight-durin.jpg

According to Fightmatrix Peterson is ranked 97. Not sure who he can fight that's lower than that. Maybe go Uber Hooper and move to LW, dude's 6'1" or something.

Dober is tough as nails, puts Islam's skill in perspective. And Calderwood got kinda robbed, but both of them lose badly to the champion so it doesn't make much of a difference.

Dober vs Riddell was one of those unfortunate situations where I hated seeing either guy lose. I just hope they don't give Dober a wrestler next. Maybe let him fight Hooker.
Why would he fight hooker, that’s a step up.

Exactly. And good luck in the shoop contest Doughie. Rooting for you. I'm excited for the trash talks :D
I'll do my usual thing of throwing something together in the last hour or so.
I got proper paid work to do Monday and Tuesday before I even think about Sherdog Photoshop comps....

but..thanks!

Reactions: Gio
Why would he fight hooker, that’s a step up.
Hooker needs a fight to rebound, and Dober is always game. I actually think Dober would have a very good chance at winning as well, and it’s a fun fight tailored to both their styles. I guess it would be a big loss for either (3 in a row). Perhaps Hooker wouldn’t take it but there aren’t any easy fights from #1-15.

Dober/Riddell was a war. Hooper got exposed, again. I knew Peterson would win a decision, Hooper has absolutely no physical strength or presence.

Dober vs Riddell was every bit as good as Ponzinibbio vs Baeza, both were phenomenal stand up wars, eclipsing even the immense Barboza vs Burgos fight.

Those have to be the three nailed on contenders for 2021 foty so far?

The Golden Corral of post fights statements. Little something for everyone but none of it is of quality. Drew Dober is at least the pizza cuz even mediocre pizza is good.
LMAO

Now we gotta see riddell vs fiziev  now that's good matchmaking

Reactions: Yep
Back