Media Chase Hooper, Drew Dober, and Joanne Calderwood's statements following their loss at UFC 263

It's funny cuz I remember people thinking how Alex has no way of beating this Chase Hooper guy who was 9-0 at the time.

I think Chase got expose, and don't think time will fix his flaws. That's my opinion.
He’s just not strong or durable enough. He needs to focus a lot on strength and conditioning because he def has some skills.

What every time a fighter loses they have to make some cheesy Instagram post? Who cares?

What every time a fighter loses they have to make some cheesy Instagram post? Who cares?

Well, if no one cares then why are there thousands of likes and hundreds of comments on their posts? Pretty sure there's people and fans who care and want to hear fighter's thoughts after a tough or heartbreaking loss.

They over exaggerate their meaning to the world, nobody cares.

It's funny cuz I remember people thinking how Alex has no way of beating this Chase Hooper guy who was 9-0 at the time.

I think Chase got expose, and don't think time will fix his flaws. That's my opinion.
I thought his striking looked way better this time.. but he has a long road ahead of him.

Look at this thing. He should change his name to Chad.

GIF-2-2-2021-11-45-52-PM.gif

Important how? For the honor of being a holy sacrifice to the great and powerful Shevchenko?
Hence the "kinda". Don't you think Jojo possibly maybe could land something interesting on Shevchenko? Or perhaps even hold her own in some exchanges?

At the very least she could retire and say she fought for the belt in her career.

No shame for Dober imo, fight was a banger, i thought JoJo won but i could be wrong, Hooper...that kid needs a new camp while he is still young, he has a few fights under his belt, now get into some strenght and conditioning and try to improve, all of his sub attempts were weak while getting pounded, no power in the standup.

Hence the "kinda". Don't you think Jojo possibly maybe could land something interesting on Shevchenko? Or perhaps even hold her own in some exchanges?

At the very least she could retire and say she fought for the belt in her career.
Jojo hurt Shevchenko? No.

Hooper should definitely take some time off to work on general preparation,strength & conditioning,both hypertrophy and strength work,he ain't getting far as he is now.

Definitely one of the manliest jaws out there, lol
His nickname should be "Jawbreaker"
Because:
-he breaks jaws
-he looks like he has jawbreaker in his mouth
-he looks like a dude that crushed jawbreaker daily.

Drew "Jawbreaker" Dober.

Make it happen @DanaWhite

His nickname should be "Jawbreaker"
Because:
-he breaks jaws
-he looks like he has jawbreaker in his mouth
-he looks like a dude that crushed jawbreaker daily.

Drew "Jawbreaker" Dober.

Make it happen @DanaWhite

<mma4>

Back