Early finishes these days with commentators

TJ Dillashank

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I swear every event the commentators are always screaming "Stop the fight stop the fight" when there is no need to. DC especially. You're watching a sport where 2 men are in a steel cage trying to give each other brain damage. Let them fight through adversitery. I don't want Yamasake stoppages and some of Herb's latest stoppages are questionable I still believe fighters should have to at least not be responding to shots before stopping the fight.

I swear every event the commentators are always screaming "Stop the fight stop the fight" when there is no need to. DC especially. You're watching a sport where 2 men are in a steel cage trying to give each other brain damage. Let them fight through adversitery. I don't want Yamasake stoppages and some of Herb's latest stoppages are questionable I still believe fighters should have to at least not be responding to shots before stopping the fight.
You talk about manliness and cage fighting, while posting with that ghey avatar.

<{clintugh}>

Do you have a particular stoppage from last night in mind?

commentators are allowed to have opinions too.

Back