Media Proper Water? PH Top Alkaline "Water by Khabib"

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
E1Wqfw5WYAILpB2

https://www.instagram.com/waterbykhabib/

These waters/shakers/bottles have been around forever and they never seem to find success.

Cheers!

These waters/shakers/bottles have been around forever and they never seem to find success.

Cheers!
I agree, seems like a sketchy investment, but he's starting off in the UAE, It might work there. I said the same thing about Conor's Proper 12 and it became a big success, so anything is possible.

I agree, seems like a sketchy investment, but he's starting off in the UAE, It might work there. I said the same thing about Conor's Proper 12 and it became a big success, so anything is possible.
alcohol business usually always works out... look at George Clooney, Ryan reynold and Dwayne Johnson

"15 years of research and development, 3 different laboratories, 17,000 sq ft of production"... to increase the PH of water.

Seems legit:
latest

alcohol business usually always works out... look at George Clooney, Ryan reynold and Dwayne Johnson
true. Alkaline water is pretty bulshit, I don't know why people buy into it. People buy into a lot of market BS. Go to Whole foods and you see all the unregulated shit they have on their shelves lol. I saw they were selling chasers there for like some expensive price just for one. I knew a botanist and he said, these chaser pills are worthless. They're missing the key ingredient that makes them work. Unregulated by the FDA so not tested for effectiveness. But they sold great.

Its ERW water which has a ton of legit peer reviewed studies . The idea is that extra hydrogen, the antioxidant, is created via electrolysis, which raises the PH as a by product. I have an ionizer that does this, but I'm pretty sure you lose the charge shortly after it comes out if the machines. The PH may stay up after its bottled but that doesn't mean anything

Back