Question about the modern UFC fans and audience...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I am still living in the past because I am in my early to mid 30s and when I think about UFC fans I imagine:

aff.jpg affliction-couture.jpg tap.jpg tapoutCROWD.jpg

I am curious to know, what are moderns fans look and act like?

Like all other sports most of us on here are probably nerds... I mean 6'5 260 TST Chads!

guidos2b1.jpg

Modern fans haven't evolved much over the years

We're all products of our environments really.

And out environments get more fucked as life goes on

I don't think you could use those photos to describe every UFC fan from that time period, it would depend on location.

The UFC probably has a much more diverse fan base today than it did then but who knows.

guidos2b1.jpg

Modern fans haven't evolved much over the years

These guys are Jersey Shore groupies. Look at how weak they are. No true MMA fans here.

I still dress like that

Is there a problem?

I respect that and funny enough, I did not dress like this in the 2000s but I wish I did. I like the strong colors.

This is Sherdog mate. If you wanna see nerds go to Reddit.

I am not disparaging them. In fact, you have to have thick skin to post on Sherdog. Fighters post on Reddit because they say Sherdog is full of barbarians who lay in to them. Joe Rogan talked about how internet goons kill fighters confidence when they to an MMA forum. ( Did not mention name but its us obviously)

These guys are Jersey Shore groupies. Look at how weak they are. No true MMA fans here.

I respect that and funny enough, I did not dress like this in the 2000s but I wish I did. I like the strong colors.

I am not disparaging them. In fact, you have to have thick skin to post on Sherdog. Fighters post on Reddit because they say Sherdog is full of barbarians who lay in to them. Joe Rogan talked about how internet goons kill fighters confidence when they to an MMA forum. ( Did not mention name but its us obviously)

I was kidding :( I wish I dressed like that

Can’t speak for everyone else but the average Sherdogger looks like this...
VOxI6APo_400x400.jpg

fun fact: bodybuilders as a whole are widely regarded as the peak of homosexuality, and generally looked down upon , very taboo, in Japanese culture.

desu senpai

Modern UFC fans get no sunlight or face to face interaction. Only pocket money, USBs full of doctored Conor imagery, likes on Sherdog and legal threats from Triller.

Due to todays politics, culture and what not the current fans will look like this.

kbkgvfg1.jpg

They think Conor is a MMA GOAT, Dana White created the UFC and they'll threaten you with either a Sakuraba or a Royce Gracie. Unable to notice their own stupidity.

Back