Ludovit Klein WARwagon

Osiris3657

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One of the best prospects on the roster fighting today, get on the wagon while you still can!

This is his 2nd UFC fight after demolishing Shane Young in his debut last year. He's facing TUF26 winner Michael Trizano

26 year old Slovakian, 17-2 with 16 finishes (8 subs, 8 t/kos). Very fun guy to watch fight

I got Vcash on this dude. Quite a bit actually.
He looked in phenomenal shape at the weigh-in.

About damned time a countryman makes it to the big show.

Nech žije Slovensko!
sk-flag.jpg

I got Klein by 1st or 2nd round KO. I don't think this fight is going to be very close.
I can see Klein doing *very* well in the UFC. Dude seems extremely dedicated to his craft.

Klein will make it 9-0 for Cz/Sk fighters in UFC tonight, war Klein!!!

Totally on,what a beast.That being said,Trizano himself is solid and tough,the matchmakers did him dirty put in him against a monster

Keep proove how ignorant and stupid u are. Mach started with MMA in Czech Rep, his wife and kid is Czech, when he fights in UFC he hold also Czech flag not only Uzbekistan's and also weared UFC clothing with Czech flag on in past....and u dare to say that he is not representing Czechia.

He also lives in Prague for +- 10 years and trying to get Czech citizenship.... but idiots like u will never accept him because he is "immigrant", right?

<3>
Stop acting like kid dude, I think you are old enough. Are you trying to make a racist guy from me or what? I haven´t any problem with him, but it´s just hilarious you call him Czech/Slovakian. Usman is living in USA for 20+ years and they call him African champion so what´s the point? Last time when he had to choose one flag, he bring up the Uzbekistan flag. First you wrote Czech/Slovakian fighter and now you write he is representing Czechia so what is he doing?

Stop acting like kid dude, I think you are old enough. Are you trying to make a racist guy from me or what? I haven´t any problem with him, but it´s just hilarious you call him Czech/Slovakian. Usman is living in USA for 20+ years and they call him African champion so what´s the point? Last time when he had to choose one flag, he bring up the Uzbekistan flag. First you wrote Czech/Slovakian fighter and now you write he is representing Czechia so what is he doing?
If there is no point,than you dont need to correct someone when you know full well what they mean,and derail the thread.

It is simply not worth arguing.

Anyway thanks TS,this guy seems like a head kick machine,will keep an eye out for him now.

Back