What were/are you looking forward to most this week that was and is pretty great combat sports week?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I didn't watch the PFL event, but PFL event apparently was pretty good. Lots of HUGE upsets and Werdum got upset by relatively unknown heavyweight prospect.

Bellator's card isn't so bad either. MVP is finally fighting someone that's half way decent. Not the world beater, but decent. In my opinion, the greatest ultimate can crusher is MVP.

UFC this weekend has pretty good fights. Main event is probably going to be super boring by Waterson trying to do what she does best, spam takedowns and run around a lot with combos here and there and kicks, but it has really good fights like Ferriera vs Gilepsie, Ribas vs Hill, Phil Hawes vs Daukaus, Klein vs Trizano, I guess maybe Neal vs Magny isn't that bad either, though I think that fight has all the chance to be boring unless Neal comes through.

Then Canelo is fighting Billy, finally.

What were/are you looking forward to the most?

Im looking forward to see Ludovit Klein.

Bellator 258 tonight followed by Canelo-BJS.

Would've been Rumble/Yoel, but unfortunately that's no longer a thing. Canelo/Billy Joe takes the cake now.

CDF/Gregor Gillespie is an under the radar fight that gets me pretty pumped too, should be a hell of a scrap.

dang bjs vs canelo is this week? time flies. i've been hoping bjs can put on a good show, haven't watched any of his fights but it seems like he's a solid fighter despite him probably only taking this fight as a good payday. he's been beating cans for most of his career and averaging like 2 fights a year despite not having any name value outside of britain. after that it's a tossup between cdf/gregor or rumble's return.

I didn't watch the PFL event, but PFL event apparently was pretty good. Lots of HUGE upsets and Werdum got upset by relatively unknown heavyweight prospect.

Bellator's card isn't so bad either. MVP is finally fighting someone that's half way decent. Not the world beater, but decent. In my opinion, the greatest ultimate can crusher is MVP.

UFC this weekend has pretty good fights. Main event is probably going to be super boring by Waterson trying to do what she does best, spam takedowns and run around a lot with combos here and there and kicks, but it has really good fights like Ferriera vs Gilepsie, Ribas vs Hill, Phil Hawes vs Daukaus, Klein vs Trizano, I guess maybe Neal vs Magny isn't that bad either, though I think that fight has all the chance to be boring unless Neal comes through.

It's crazy that MVP is 18-1 but 1-1 against decent fighters

Best luck!

Could go either way I think. Trizano is pretty solid.
Mhm, Ludovit has twice as many matches, however let´s see how plays out the height advantage.

It's crazy that MVP is 18-1 but 1-1 against decent fighters

HE stands alone. There has never been a can crusher greater than MVP. Oh fucking did I enjoy Lima finishing that guy.

Mhm, Ludovit has twice as many matches, however let´s see how plays out the height advantage.

Number of fights doesn't really matter a lot of times. It's a fist fight at the end of the day. I haven't really seen Klein to comment exactly but I know Trizano is solid.

c

canelo saunders

Number of fights doesn't really matter a lot of times. It's a fist fight at the end of the day. I haven't really seen Klein to comment exactly but I know Trizano is solid.
Klein is great prospect, opponents are falling to the mat unconscious after his highkick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back