What were/are you looking forward to most this week that was and is pretty great combat sports week?

It´s called "OKTAGON MMA"
That´s dominant organisation on our scene. They started to have also english commentary just recently.
Their fights got decent views if you consider Czech + Slovakia are together just around 16 000 000 people.

It´s called "OKTAGON MMA"
That´s dominant organisation on our scene. They started to have also english commentary just recently.
Their fights got decent views if you consider Czech + Slovakia are together just around 16 000 000 people.

Oh I have watched a few random fights on interwebs from that org I think. Thank you for the information and I will be looking for this after work today. If there is english comm or subtitulos i will mute them.

Oh yeah Rumble is fighting. lol. Man fight against Yoel is just amazing. Fight against unknown is just meh
I’m a huge Rumble fan so I’ll take what I can get. A step down in comp raises the chances for a brutal KO or huge upset.

I’m a huge Rumble fan so I’ll take what I can get. A step down in comp raises the chances for a brutal KO or huge upset.

I think Rumble prob would've beaten Romero. Romero didn't look good all bloated up.

I don't even know the guy he's fighting but if his chin hold,s who knows

Trizano is really good. Trizano can win that fight imo.

What is going to be Trizanos "key" to win? (Iam just curious because i have quite lot money on Klein)

By what i have seen Trizano have no chance... if he will be dangeros in standup, Klein will simply take him down and submit him. (BTW i dont believe that he will be better in standup ...even with reach and height advantage)

Back