Cowboy Cerrone appreciation thread

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
You are going to miss this guy when he's gone. Always ready to fight never said no. He's won way more than he lost and he does it for the love of the game in addition to the money. This sport needs more guys like him, bisping, moussasi and arlovski.

Impossible to dislike Cowboy.

True legend.

I would be very happy if this weekend was his last fight though tbh. He has zero left to prove and is not improving whatsoever. Time to call it a day and kick back in the ranch

Cowboy and Moose for sure. Maybe Bisping in the back half of career. Andrei could have left 5 years ago and saved us 15 boring decision.

Always excited for a Cowboy fight. Glad he had enough fire left to beat Alexander's ass.

960x0.jpg

Legend.

Impossible to dislike Cowboy.

True legend.

I would be very happy if this weekend was his last fight though tbh. He has zero left to prove and is not improving whatsoever. Time to call it a day and kick back in the ranch
I wouldn't count him out against anybody, everybody has a chance, you're so limited in your thinking

I hope he retires, but he's a legend

The fans will always love Cowboy wherever he goes for the rest of his life

he's one of the good ones definitely. guy means every word he says 100. i will miss him when he's gone. i loved the battles he had way back in wec

Thank you, Cowboy, for taking a ring card girl seriously when she said she wanted to fight and training her. That was back in 2006 and now 15 years later both you and Michelle are coheadlining a UFC card!

Amazing journey.

I would appreciate it if this were his last fight for the UFC.

I was living in Tallahassee for a short time and he was driving through and tweeted out if anyone wanted to grab a Budweiser and I of course tweeted him back and I think we met at a TGI Fridays and I got to have dinner and get wasted with the man himself and his wife. Literally noone else showed up and it was one of the coolest things that has happened to me Lol. He is a very down to earth dude and very easy chat over beers with.

Back