Rose: I have nothing personal against Weili or her culture, I have generational PTSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generational PTSD??

I think it's more of what her parents told her about what happened in Lithuania during soviet control.

DefinitePracticalIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

Not if you don't know it's there.
Let's just say she actually has this, alright? Fair enough, but then she should just talk about that with her friends or a therapist.

There was zero reason to make this about Weili.

Lmfao. Generational PTSD? Is that even real? Where are the Sherdog experts on this.
Well basically it's like her ancestors struggled with something and the thought of that creates PTSD in herself as if she also went through it.

A common example is African Americans and their generational PTSD of slavery even though most of those who experience segregation and slavery have passed. Not quite the same considering blacks still feel the affects of it at least in the US

Well basically it's like her ancestors struggled with something and the thought of that creates PTSD in herself as if she also went through it.

A common example is African Americans and their generational PTSD of slavery even though most of those who experience segregation and slavery have passed. Not quite the same considering blacks still feel the affects of it at least in the US

A good old fashioned inter-generational grudge.

Examples of this all over the world pretty much anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back