KO Artist Jessica Andrade..

Finishes in 15 of her 21 wins...you're right: she is more impressive than most of the male fighters on the UFC roster. Much more impressive stats than a journeyman, like Masvidal, for example.

Jarl

Numbers aside,she is a dangerous hitter,who doesnt get tired (i have my suspicions about that but...)

21 wins, 8 by KO/TKO, 1 actual pure KO, 1 a slam KO, 6 TKO’s.

Decent for a WMMA fighter I guess?
too much reliance on BJJ. BJJ isn't enough to solve Shevchenko. so she gets spanked like most did/

Yeah no. Weak division, skill level not comparable.

Why would you compare their skill level to each other? That's dumb. Masvidal can never fight in Andrade's divisions (and vice versa). We can only compare their skill levels to the fighters in their respective divisions. Masvidal has a lot of losses and a lot of decisions. Andrade finishes fights (in three different divisions!). Therefore, Andrade's resume is objectively better.

Jarl

Her a Zhang are setting the standard for WJBG

No flying knee KOs.

Not an actual KO artist.

Why would you compare their skill level to each other? That's dumb. Masvidal can never fight in Andrade's divisions (and vice versa). We can only compare their skill levels to the fighters in their respective divisions. Masvidal has a lot of losses and a lot of decisions. Andrade finishes fights (in three different divisions!). Therefore, Andrade's resume is objectively better.

Jarl
Because you said she is more impressive than most males in MMA, you have to compare skill level, if thats the case guys like Antonio Mckee was goat level in 2010, no he wasnt he was fighting very low level skilled guys, so is andrade.

Jarl
Thats what he said... Andrade competition is hardly that of Masvidal in LW or WW divisions.

Jarl

She is a KO artist with a crazy tough schedule. She fought half of her career above her best weight. At 115 Andrade is a machine that only 2 fighters can stop in a 5 rd fight.

She would have 100% stopped Rose in her last fight at 115 if it was a 5 rd fight. I wanted to see her destroy more fighters at 125 before she had to lose to Shevchenko. Its too bad.

Finishes in 15 of her 21 wins...you're right: she is more impressive than most of the male fighters on the UFC roster. Much more impressive stats than a journeyman, like Masvidal, for example.

Jarl

{<jordan}

The intro to the countdown show is laughable - almost as bad as trying to hype up megan anderson vs nunes.

This will be similar - probably go 2-3rds since Val is more of break them down type of fighter as opposed to nunes bum rush style.

Back