Diaz fans: Exclusive images of Nate Diaz competing in a triathalon two days ago

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

I'm a member of a private group run by the Diaz camp and one of his sponsors shared these pics of him competing in a triathlon a couple of days ago. Most of you won't care, however, if you're a Diaz fan this should bring you joy to know that our boy should be going into May 15th in peak condition.

And before the haters get in here....yeah we know he hasn't won any fights in the 4th or 5th rounds, but that's not really the point here.

P.S. If you're a TRUE Diaz fan, DM me for verification and I'll get you access into the group if you aren't already.

175627755_3026866654225072_6217227897320039513_n.jpeg
175563624_3026866747558396_5618470731200303512_n.jpeg

I'm a member of a private group run by the Diaz camp and one of his sponsors shared these pics of him competing in a triathlon a couple of days ago. Most of you won't care, however, if you're a Diaz fan this should bring you joy to know that our boy should be going into May 15th in peak condition.

And before the haters get in here....yeah we know he hasn't won any fights in the 4th or 5th rounds, but that's not really the point here.

P.S. If you're a TRUE Diaz fan, DM me for verification and I'll get you access into the group if you aren't already.

View attachment 848639
View attachment 848640
Thanks...Diaz fan here!

I feel so honored to be able to view such exclusive content. Thanks for the hookup TS.
Look at him go!

Trolling aside,

wouldnt competing in a triathlon before a fight be bad for you? Taxing your body like that?

View attachment 848639
View attachment 848640
Imagine if Conor did a triathlon. He would've gassed out half way through the swim and panic wrestle a sea turtle

Oh my word!!!!
I'm surprised he didn't see a camera and start smoking a joint, you know, playing into the mental midget fans he has.
Happy 4/20 cool guys!!!

His cardiio is never really issue. Think he gets outstrengthened alot.

Look at him go!

Trolling aside,

wouldnt competing in a triathlon before a fight be bad for you? Taxing your body like that?
If it was a one-off type thing, then maybe. But with guys where it's more of a lifestyle (haha, something I respect but just can't get into) their endurance/fitness level pretty much levels-out and . . . they can just go forever. When I was really competing and training a lot I had pretty much infinite endurance and could do all sorts of "extremely intense" activities on a whim. Use it or lose it, though.

View attachment 848639
View attachment 848640

Imagine...doing triathlons for fun..like thats your outside of fighting thing to do...

Its no wonder the guys is a cardio machine man...his favorite past time is endurance racing lol

I knew about this for years..but it still seems weird to.me like...in his share time/off time...the dude races triathlons lol...wild

He's got some fantastic genetics, I'd love to be a cardio freak.

Look at him go!

Trolling aside,

there's different levels you can compete at and he does the lower level ones when he's in camp. He's also a part of the team though so he doesn't do them just for training purposes, i'd imagine there's incentive.

That’s cool. But I’m More interested in Kevin Gastel eating delicious authentic Mexican food in his off time tbh.

Back