Diaz fans: Exclusive images of Nate Diaz competing in a triathalon two days ago

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
I'm a member of a private group run by the Diaz camp and one of his sponsors shared these pics of him competing in a triathlon a couple of days ago. Most of you won't care, however, if you're a Diaz fan this should bring you joy to know that our boy should be going into May 15th in peak condition.

And before the haters get in here....yeah we know he hasn't won any fights in the 4th or 5th rounds, but that's not really the point here.

P.S. If you're a TRUE Diaz fan, DM me for verification and I'll get you access into the group if you aren't already.

View attachment 848639
View attachment 848640

Just saw this with Nick Diaz...This guy with his phone, awkward man.

Imagine...doing triathlons for fun..like thats your outside of fighting thing to do...

Its no wonder the guys is a cardio machine man...his favorite past time is endurance racing lol

I knew about this for years..but it still seems weird to.me like...in his share time/off time...the dude races triathlons lol...wild

I did when I competed all the time. Its not that strange. I knew several guys that would.

He needs to train with The Mountain for some weightlifting now.

What type of triathlon?
There are different race formats.
If Ironman, Sherdog should get on their knees and hail Diaz.

Triathlon is a rich man sport

Why? Loads of people here doing Triathlon from all sorts of backgrounds. As a youth all you need is a pair of running shoes, swimming gear and an ok racing bike. Sure you can spend thousands of dollars but you dont need that. If you are good enough you will find sponsors.

As an adult its a different game I agree but not because of money but time. Being good at Triathlon takes enormous amounts of time. Even as a hobbyist I would say 3h a day. For someone working its very difficult. Not on Diaz level (he is a lower recreational hobbyist ) but if you want to go for wins or better rankings.

To finish triathlons on the level of Nate Diaz its really not an expensive sport and can be done as a working class person without a problem. Bonus: Triathletes are very friendly in general. I never encountered any beef .

Last edited:
Cardio wins fights its not how strong you are in the 1st that counts but in later rounds

He has never looked great at 170. 155 Diaz is a different beast. His last couple fights at 170 have not looked good.

Yeah he has never looked great against guys his size. He tends to get ragdolled at his real weight.

Kinda makes him run back to 155 to face midgets again. Like almost immediately overnight after getting ragdolled by a 170lber.

Look at him go!

Trolling aside,

wouldnt competing in a triathlon before a fight be bad for you? Taxing your body like that?

Nick did it regularly.

Never quit in a fight, even post fight he was ready to keep going.

He changed the concept of cardio for MMA and somehow... receives zero credit for it. He didn't "sell it" as a dieting coach, nutritionist, or a xyience water.

Not only consistently competed between fights,
but placed and/or won.

Nick was (legit) a legend on many levels.
If he simply learned to wrestle under a different coach,
he would not have taken so many punches.

Back