Nate Diaz odds

-420 or Nate getting blazed? Seems about right.

I do like that Nate's back, though, he's always fun. But this is a rough match up for him. This is, basically, a no weight cut LW vs a drained MW.

Reactions: D'z
I just can't see a path to victory for Nate here. Maybe if Leon get's a brainfart and dives in on a guilliotine. If anyone can get a brainfart like that, it's Leon. Other than that, it's a bad matchup for Nate.

I just can't see a path to victory for Nate here. Maybe if Leon get's a brainfart and dives in on a guilliotine. If anyone can get a brainfart like that, it's Leon. Other than that, it's a bad matchup for Nate.
Ya but at least he won’t get LnP’d, or Condit’ed.

It’s a standup war that should make everyone happy.

Leon is the most overrated fighter in the UFC, Nate could outbox him maybe even submit him.

I would love for Nate to take the W but I don't really think I can bring myself to pick em. Still tho...

Will be Edwards Tap pick while cheering Nate on likely.

Leon is the most overrated fighter in the UFC, Nate could outbox him maybe even submit him.
He's on a 8 fight win streak in the UFC, held his own vs Usman and isn't ranked above anyone that should be above him. He's rated accordingly. No one is calling him the next champ or is even talking about him. How is he overrated?

If anyone is overrated it's Nate. His boxing is awful. He has a great 1-2. That's it. He has good submission skills but in order to do anything with it the fight must hit the ground. He's not good at taking it there.

He's on a 8 fight win streak in the UFC, held his own vs Usman and isn't ranked above anyone that should be above him. He's rated accordingly. No one is calling him the next champ or is even talking about him. How is he overrated?

If anyone is overrated it's Nate. His boxing is awful. He has a great 1-2. That's it. He has good submission skills but in order to do anything with it the fight must hit the ground. He's not good at taking it there.
He outboxed conor

At those odds I gotta take a stab , just for entertainment value alone
Nate Diaz with blood all over his face and his eyeball hanging out of his head saves his own life with a submission in the 4th round and to top it off you had the heart to throw a couple bucks at it to put the cherry on top

Everyone saying Leon is going to DESTROY Nate but who has he ever destroyed? Dude is a point fighter and sometimes will get a situational finish, Nate is going to bring the fight to him. We’ll see how he responds to Nate’s experience!

Last edited by a moderator:
-420 or Nate getting blazed? Seems about right.

I do like that Nate's back, though, he's always fun. But this is a rough match up for him. This is, basically, a no weight cut LW vs a drained MW.
Nate isn’t a no weight cut LW.. he’s fighting at his normal weight class.

He’s 6 feet with a 76 inch reach. His frame has always been better suited for 170, especially now that he’s actually lifting weights / is more filled out.

He’s the same size as Nick. Who also used to fight at LW.

That being said, still going with my boy Leon. Just had to get that out of the way,

Some people seemingly aren’t even aware of what Nate even does well.. his best work is on the inside/ in the phone booth as Cruz says.

Of course I expect it to get to Nate +420 eventually....

View attachment 848620

Bestfightodds.com

Ok you can ignore me now for wasting 7 seconds of your life.

Nate can win this fight. Depends on how good Edwards top game is.

If this remains standing, Nate can whoop that ass. I mean yeah. Possible. Will it? Edwards is pretty good so prob not but its possible.

nate really isn't a ww. when the fights dont go his way they seriously do not go his way and at ww its just so much more damage, i dont see him winning either. leon to strong

His cardio, reach and chin make him a threat on any given night assuming someone fights him stupidly.

Back