Robert still salty about Adesanya loss

Watched the clip. Not salty at all. He said avenging the loss doesn't mean anything more to him than avenging his losses to all the other people who beat him. "I lost to people before, I'm not going around chasing Wonderboy."
he's been salty asf before wishing Jan to beat him and saying he doesn't like Izzy, very sneaky but salt is real. also otherwise he wouldn't express like that lmao

Izzy seems hell bent on not giving Rob the rematch. Even if Rob goes through a murderers row to earn it (Till, Cannonier, Gastelum) it looks like Rob will never get that shot unless the UFC puts their foot down and man up to Izzy. Either that or someone else will have to take the crown.

Why? Rob's one of the classiest guys in the UFC and nobody's ever trash talked him until Israel. He's been on the record multiple times saying he doesn't like Israel. Is it so shocking he was happy to see him lose?

whittakers never salty about anything, hes just having fun n joking around.

like when he was saying that he hopes till breaks his leg n shit.
it's pretty clear that he's annoyed by dickheads like adesanya. he's been sneaking low blows on Izzy for a good amount of time now.

He's realistic. Even if he were to somehow beat Adesanya or Wonderboy in a rematch, it's unlikely to truly avenge those losses. Both knocked Whittaker out multiple times before the referee finally rescued him. He was KO'd silly.

"I don't care who beats him I just want to see him get beaten"

I guess his dreams came true lmao {<jordan}

He seems very lackadaisical about wanting the rematch. Its very odd, with that attitude Danas gonna skip him over again. Dont be surprised if Israel gets Vettori instead

Izzy seems hell bent on not giving Rob the rematch. Even if Rob goes through a murderers row to earn it (Till, Cannonier, Gastelum) it looks like Rob will never get that shot unless the UFC puts their foot down and man up to Izzy. Either that or someone else will have to take the crown.

I think that's what he's salty about more than anything else. Not necessarily the loss, per se.

Yesterday he was asked about what he thought about Vettori getting a title shot after his win, and he replied (paraphrasing): "All I'll say is that Israel doesn't seem interested in rematches".

He seems very lackadaisical about wanting the rematch. Its very odd, with that attitude Danas gonna skip him over again. Dont be surprised if Israel gets Vettori instead
Maybe he is just realistic that he has a better chance of becoming champ again if someone else dethrones Izzy.

At least he's honest about it. Can't stand mother fuckers like this:
thumb_pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-behind-a-mask-blank-54291350.png

In my happy go lucky pretend world where everyone gets what they deserve, I wish Izzy would've beat Jan so both he and Whittaker could be champs.
on second thought, as an Izzy fan, fuck defending the title against Glover lol

Last edited:
Why? Rob's one of the classiest guys in the UFC and nobody's ever trash talked him until Israel. He's been on the record multiple times saying he doesn't like Israel. Is it so shocking he was happy to see him lose?

A classy man is not supposed enjoying publicly another man's washout. No matters the reason.

Cant blame him. Adesanya wanted to fight Till and Cannonier, but Rob beat both of them yet Adesanya won't give him a rematch, and Izzy actually talks bad about Rob for no reason. Izzy's a bit of a POS.
This . I think people are underestimating how insulting it is that Adesanya isn't even calling out Rob and or beefing with him for a fight build up . He's just completely ignoring him as an opponent acting like he doesn't exist . As a Rob fan yes I know Izzy destroyed him in the first fight but holy fuck if he beats Gastelum and Izzy still doesn't call him out the UFC needs to put it's foot down . Thankfully Izzy lossed to Jan so I think we will see the rematch fairly soon as I'm confident Rob can get passed Gastelum

Last edited:
Back