Are Joe and DC Being too Harsh?

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
Nice getting back on a positive note by Anik though when he said, "As a white belt, I'm always happy to see these guys' reactions when they get their belts."

Joe and DC were ranting a bit there.

What do you guys think?

dmt before a broadcast is a big no no,zero professionalism from the pothead

I am really hating Joe today. He sounds absolutely neutered and uninteresting, almost as if his Spotify move has completely removed any wrinkles that made him interesting. He sounds annoyed to be there instead of being united with his sidekick Schaub.

100%

Yeah I didn't really see the point of raining on Rakic's parade there. Especially from Joe who seems to take his own BJJ super seriously yet never actually competed

I like Joe because he does not give a shit and says whatever he wants.. so I support him.

DC is trash as a commentator

there is at least an hour straight of footage of DC that is far more painful to watch than anything in this fight

Joe wasn't able to pre-game this fight card the way he wanted so he sounds like that

they sound very off tonight. ive noticed strange commentating in a lot of fights ever since they started having fighters commentate and then it spread with goldy not being there sometimes. dom is the worst commentator who has beneficial things to say ever.

Joe was full of contempt when interviewing Rakic

FFS it takes two to tango, why wasn't santos trying to bum rush him in round 3?

Joe's blatant bias and favoritism of certain fighters can be fucking annoying sometimes.

only commentator I dont mind is that fitzgerald guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back