Any One Else Laugh Out Loud at Kai Circling Back Around to Punch

Lol yeah, what was as funny was Rogan claiming that Herb didn’t even touch him to stop the fight.

almost clipped though.......by the flying mouthpiece!!!

Imagine if he connected and Herb disqualified him, that would just be the cherry on the top of Herbs amazing performance.

Its funny how a lot of people don't understand Rogan's incompetence to realize what just happened, and immediately jump on Herb Dean lol.

Herb got in the way between France and his opponent and touched France. Thats pausing a fight. Fight was properly paused even though not necessarily ended. Even though he didn't wave his hands, Kai-Kara France cannot continue fighting until the referee tells him to, because the referee just paused the fight.

Its funny how a lot of people don't understand Rogan's incompetence to realize what just happened, and immediately jump on Herb Dean lol.

Herb got in the way between France and his opponent and touched France. Thats pausing a fight. Fight was properly paused even though not necessarily ended. Even though he didn't wave his hands, Kai-Kara France cannot continue fighting until the referee tells him to, because the referee just paused the fight.
Why would he pause the fight due to a drop? I guess I'm one of the people that doesn't realize what just happened.

Why would he pause the fight due to a drop?

Thats not the point. He obviously intended to end the fight but forgot the wave it off. The point is that France was not allowed to continue fighting either way, because the fight cannot continue until the referee tells him to

Saying that Herb fucked up IS NOT an excuse for what just happened.

Im only good for boob gifs.
erefrdsdf.gif

What did I miss?

Thats not the point. He obviously intended to end the fight but forgot the wave it off. The point is that France was not allowed to continue fighting either way, because the fight cannot continue until the referee tells him to

Saying that Herb fucked up IS NOT an excuse for what just happened.
Oh fuck my bad lol. I got you, yeah that was ridiculous. Wonder what happens with him now.

No but I laughed at buddy throwing his spit and mouthguard at him. In today's age I'm sure that qualifies for assault with a deadly weapon. He better be careful

Back