3 Title Fights - Which will be best?

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Petr vs Funkmaster might be the best

Female fight may be Nunes grinding out Megan on the ground and maybe one exciting moment during the 5 rounds

Jan/Izzy may be a cautious Izzy on the outside point fighting

I think FOTN is destined for Yan-Aljo.

They're both good at both sides, and they uses their advantages in a very entertaining way. Yan is a great striker who comes forward and is all action. Aljo is a great and very dynamic grappler. His last 2 subs are amazing.
Yan's grappling and in particular his TD defense is quite "flashy". He doesn't just go for underhooks and kinda waits it out, he is actively trying to get the other guy off of him. And Aljo's striking is also dynamic and he's not afraid to throw flashy shit.

I think we're in for a good one, and I don't see anybody winning. If I really had to choose, I'd go Yan. He'll have the advantage striking and I don't see him making enough mistakes for Aljo to get an easy takedown. It's like 51-49 in my head.

BW likely to be best, since more evenly matched and lighter more action weight class. Izzy vs Jan might surprise but think a cat mouse game with the mouse chasing the cat but gets caught doing so. Amanda just wins not much suspense.

On paper yan sterling is the most compelling fight of the year let alone this card and probably will end up being entertaining asf. Cruz kenney is the second best.

Hopefully they are all fun :)

tenor.gif

Petr vs Funkmaster might be the best

Female fight may be Nunes grinding out Megan on the ground and maybe one exciting moment during the 5 rounds

Jan/Izzy may be a cautious Izzy on the outside point fighting

You started a thread but then perfectly answered your own question.
Kudos.

you never know, but yan-sterling has the potential to be foty

Yan vs Sterling is the highest level fight on the card, and a top 3 available matchup in MMA.

Could be a short night for Aljo though

Idk about Yan Sterling, I feel like it’s a domination either side it goes. Couldn’t care about Nunes vs Megan.

I think people are sleeping on Santos - Rakic. Truly unpredictable fight. Hopefully Santos stuffs the takedowns and makes it a kickboxing fight.

I'm most interested in Izzy/Blah cuz the bull vs matador fights are fun to watch. Do think it'll be pick apart city. Best match-up is Petr/Aljo. Stylistically boxer/sambo vs BJJ/kickboxer, where both have weaknesses that make it unpredictable. Outside chance for Megan to do well because of athleticism.

Yan vs Sterling should be a good one. Sterling via UD.

Honestly, I think all around skill/excitement will be funkmaster and yan

tenseness edge of my seat will be jan /bender

and nunes fights are always great

it’s like 1a 1b 1c to me, not 1 2 3

As far the excitement level goes for me it's:
Jan/Izzy
Yan/Sterling
Nunes/Megan

Regardless of how those fights turn out to be.

Back