Media Jon Jones responds to DC

Not so sure why Jones is still wasting time and energy on DC. Not that I don't like DC, but he's retired (which means he's irrelevant at this point for an active fighter like Jones)

Funny how I just read a thread about Bisping and Rockhold getting along and then come in this thread I see Jones and DC still at it

Both of these guys fight in a cage for a living. One was destroyed x2

One guy is like I’m
Better at math and grammar. Oh boy.

Both of these guys fight in a cage for a living. One was destroyed x2

One guy is like I’m
Better at math and grammar. Oh boy.
One guy fought at heavyweight at 5’9 without being a shitty criminal ( I add shitty because doing drugs doesn’t make you a shitty person).

The other was a dyel mode :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: who was only able to make something of himself by cheating, and even with that and being 6’4 was too afraid to fight his adversary at heavyweight.

DC has Jones so shook that he will be pulsing for the rest of his life. <45> Only man in the history of MMA to fight 1 guy 2 times and fail 3 drug tests for it!

Who posts a video of a fight where they failed two previous drug tests vs that specific opponent, ruined UFC 200 because they could not help themselves from juicing, and then when it is all on the line he takes bloody steroids!
<Prem973>
You really can not make this shit up.

One guy fought at heavyweight at 5’9 without being a shitty criminal ( I add shitty because doing drugs doesn’t make you a shitty person).

The other was a dyel mode :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: who was only able to make something of himself by cheating, and even with that and being 6’4 was too afraid to fight his adversary at heavyweight.

what? The guys were talking about we can only talk about how there fights went. Jones beat the hell out of dc for 25 mins. Our wrestler him.

and then dc has all the motivation in the world to fight a an inactive jones. Who gets beaten so bad in all of my many decades of watching prize fighting I’ve never seen a man take a knee like that. Bawl. And say there is no rivalry when I lost twice.

Dc. A great fighter. He was never the best lhw.
He was second best.
And had a default title. A great hw. He beat stipe I thought twice. Bigfoot and Barnett fight were incredible.

but we can’t get into a non reality or dc being a lhw champ in the ufc. He won the hw title.
But had a mercy title and got his ass demolished twice and bawled on camera in an interview.

I’ve forgot more about prize fighting. But show me any guy you perceive as the best in the world. Bawling and sobbing over losing.

Use google. Try your best buddy.

Jones still salty that everyone knows he roided.

Stay pulsing, Bones.
No DC is salty as fuck he tried to build his legacy off Jones..

Shit didn't pan out..

229_Jon_Jones_vs_Daniel_Cormier.0.0.jpg

Back