Gane loses to the top 4 HW’s

Are you blind? If you're not impressed with gane skills then you're simply a casual.

Gane is moving like wonderboy despite being a 6'4 260lbs man. And he's doing it for 5 rounds. This is unheard-of in heavyweight.

He has unreal speed and athleticism for a heavyweight. Combine that with his skills he's a champion material for sure.

Francis would absolutely flatline him. Stipe and Volkov out point him. Lewis would be interesting.

Last edited:
Are you blind? If you're not impressed with gane skills then you're simply a casual.

Gane is moving like wonderboy despite being a 6'4 260lbs man. And he's doing it for 5 rounds. This is unheard-of for a heavyweight.
This is the first Gane fight I've caught and, though it was incredibly boring, Gane moves like no HW I've ever seen. His speed is unreal. He's clearly at the top of the heavyweight heap.

Gane is moving like wonderboy despite being a 6'4 260lbs man. And he's doing it for 5 rounds. This is unheard-of for a heavyweight.

Moving like Wonderboy? That’s a reach

Moves like a WW, big reach and knows how to use it, has a jab, and actually has good striking defense. He'd 50-45 Volkov for sure, and beats Lewis 9 times out of 10.

Yeah that was what I was thinking. I can’t think of another HW who moves quite like that. He’s very quick. He seems like he has the tools for sure. Maybe needs more of a killer instinct?

I'm a fan of his movement. I want to see more heavyweights that aren't sticks in the mud. 90's K1 heavyweights.

It’s impressive, but to be fair it’s a lot easier to do than wonderboy when you only throw a handful of strikes per round and your opponent is not initiating at all. I would like to see Gane against somebody that pushes the pace to see if his movement keeps up

That was nicely done by gane easy 50-45 that not enough I guess

He will be a problem for most of the top 5 for sure.

That was boring as hell but it was clean and effective and took basically zero damage for 5 rounds.

Yeah that was what I was thinking. I can’t think of another HW who moves quite like that. He’s very quick. He seems like he has the tools for sure. Maybe needs more of a killer instinct?
And he can do it for 5 rounds. It's a very impressive display of skills and athleticism for me.

Gane is moving like wonderboy despite being a 6'4 260lbs man. And he's doing it for 5 rounds. This is unheard-of in heavyweight.

He has unreal speed and athleticism for a heavyweight. Combine that with his skills he's a champion material for sure.
Facts, not the most entertaining fight but if you can't see that Gane is a special striker then you don't know shit about striking.

I can understand being underwhelmed by the final rounds, but you’re crazy if you haven’t been impressed by Gane’s career so far

Travis Browne did it better

His athleticism, speed, and ability to get in and out without getting hit is pretty incredible for a heavyweight. He's also very new to the sport and is only going to get better. He dominated that fight incredibly easy and barely got touched the entire fight. He also seems to have great cardio, especially for a heavyweight. Once he gets a bit better at takedowns and overall grappling, he is going to be a nightmare for the vast majority of UFC heavyweights.

Back