Caceres looked amazing.

Chael_Sonnen

I'm the reason Waldo is hiding.
@Black
Reaction score
Seriously, his TDD was on point, his BJJ off his back (although he should have finished that triangle), his striking looked more powerful than normal, and super accurate.

He looked better than I have ever seen from him. Looked a bit stronger as well.

That was what you call an amazing performance? Gassed as hard as bad knees Shogun, really questionable BJJ.

Croom was way too sloppy in there, way too wild. If he chain wrestled and set up his shots a little better he'd have had an easier time getting Alex down. Alex showing his experience tho, great performance

That was what you call an amazing performance? Gassed as hard as bad knees Shogun, really questionable BJJ.
Compared to how he normally looks, yeah.

And come on, Croom put a pace on him, and Caceres has never had great cardio.

No fuck him, he's been in the UFC forever, he's never going to be champ, just released him for fuck sake I'm tired to see his ugly ass face
Harsh af man hahaha. Majority of ufc fighters won't become champ and a couple of em could be described as ugly too. Poor Alex puts on a decent show

Amazing? I really like Alex a vet and a guy who is always game but he seriously needed to finish that guy, was gassed and getting caught left and right, he should have KO’d him, and his TDD and BJJ still need work it seems, he will always be a solid guy but I think its obvious he’d lose to the elite guys pretty decisively.

Back