Conor hints at WWE match?

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
CONOR MCGREGOR has teased WWE fans he could be set to appear at WrestleMania 37 after answering a cryptic tweet from Finn Balor. And wrestling legend and WWE chief Triple H has already seemingly given it the green light.

NXT Champion Balor started the conversation online as he tweeted a shot of three action figures standing inside a wrestling ring.

The Irishman had placed a suited Triple H in the middle with both himself and his UFC countryman either side of The Game.

Balor’s figure had his title in hand, while McGregor had two UFC championships.

The captioned tagged in the MMA mega-star and said: “Triple H x @TheNotoriousMMA x Bálor

McGregor did not take long to respond and his reply appeared to hint he would be up for swapping the octagon for the squared-circle on the Grandest Stage of All.

He wrote: “No more mr. nice guy.”

And then Triple H threw open the WWE doors to McGregor by responding: “Just say when.”

WrestleMania 37 will take place in Tampa, Florida over the weekend of April 10/11.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/14181475/wrestlemania-mcgregor-hint-balor-triple-h/amp/

I could see Conor doing this, its easy money and other fighters like Fury, Mayweather, Ronda, Cain have been on WWE before

Almost all WWE superstars there will dwarf him. Finn Balor seems way bigger that him I think

If he can make more money in WWE he should do it.
Why fighting in a shark tank with all the health risks if you can make money without real fighting.

Finn Balor's Demon is one of the lamest things I have ever seen.

Rhonda Rousey clone !!

once you realize Dana created you for $$ you tend to look elsewhere

you realize CM punk was a WWE superstar right?

CM Punk is 6'2 and over 200lbs.
Screen_Shot_2016-09-09_at_3.19.39_PM.0.0.png

Back