LHW Title thoughts

I think Jamahal Hill should have his Win returned after that dumb NC for being stoned... Will tarnish his hype, which he warrants.

Is Krylov dark horse future champ ?

Who outside of the top 15 is any good and promising?

Should we call Jimmy Crute, Jim Crute ?

<Fedor23>

Glover and Thiago Santos stand to gain from Jones vacating.
Jan is possibly the champion least likely to still hold the belt in a years time.

I think Jamahal Hill should have his Win returned after that dumb NC for being stoned... Will tarnish his hype, which he warrants.

Is Krylov dark horse future champ ?

Who outside of the top 15 is any good and promising?

Should we call Jimmy Crute, Jim Crute ?

<Fedor23>

I like Krylov but he's getting beaten up at the weekend.

I like Krylov but he's getting beaten up at the weekend.
You'd have thunk so, but dudes not been finished with strikes since 2013 when he was basically a kid, and does seem to have strength in Anaklaev's only shown real weakness.

For a 28 year old , dudes had a shit ton of high level fights, more so than most of the hype contenders.

You'd have thunk so, but dudes not been finished with strikes since 2013 when he was basically a kid, and does seem to have strength in Anaklaev's only shown real weakness.

For a 28 year old , dudes had a shit ton of high level fights, more so than most of the hype contenders.

Krylov is a beast for sure. I'm just in the camp that thinks Ankalaev is the next champion.

LHW is wide open atm. Glover should be given shot before father time catches up with him.
Glover has earned it but father time is already at his heels. Hes in a thinned out 205 class which now has of a handful of " decent" middles that have moved up( cause they could).
I see Glover get clipped and part of him leaves the reservation. Based on his bottom line win streak, he has earned shot.

Jon Jones will come back to 205 if Israel beat Jan.
I think Dana is banking on Israel beating Jan so it gives Adesanya a bunch of fresh challengers- as he hopes Jon is successful at heavy . The only reason why I would think UFC would have Jan fight Izz right away. Doesnt make much sense.
If Adesanya does win, I think White will try and talk Adesanya into staying at 205 and 185 will work itself out.

...yes, if they both are successful and Israel puts on some weight- that fight s expiration date does further.

Jon is too big and too petty.

Exactly. Jones gets butt-hurt about random comments every day and you think he won't rush back to 205 if Israel gets his belt and taunts him with it?

I think Dana is banking on Israel beating Jan so it gives Adesanya a bunch of fresh challengers- as he hopes Jon is successful at heavy . The only reason why I would think UFC would have Jan fight Izz right away. Doesnt make much sense.
If Adesanya does win, I think White will try and talk Adesanya into staying at 205 and 185 will work itself out.

...yes, if they both are successful and Israel puts on some weight- that fight s expiration date does further.

But Jones is going ballistic if Israel taunts him at 205, and you know damn well he will. He'll say shit like "now I'm at 205, I have your belt and you ran away to HW!". Jones is an impulsive dumbass who gets constantly mad at arbitrary rankings and random comments from nobodies, and you think he won't take the bait?

Me too man, but that Paul Craig loss will forever be at the back of my mind.
Craig is essentially 205’s boogie man. He could win or lose versus anyone in the entire division.
Often looks great in defeat, and sloppy in victory. You never can tell what is going to happen during a fight featuring that guy, all LHWs should avoid.

But Jones is going ballistic if Israel taunts him at 205, and you know damn well he will. He'll say shit like "now I'm at 205, I have your belt and you ran away to HW!". Jones is an impulsive dumbass who gets constantly mad at arbitrary rankings and random comments from nobodies, and you think he won't take the bait?
I think when Israel is truly ready for Jones then we'll really see that back n forth evolve into White making it happen. First , he has to beat Jan and Vegas seems to think it's going to happen ( fight still has to be fought and Jan has looked awesome so I was a bit taken back by openers).

Didnt Adesanya say hes not quite ready to fight Jon just yet ? . I'm asking cause I thought I read somewhere recently.

Back