LHW Title thoughts

Didnt Adesanya say hes not quite ready to fight Jon just yet ? . I'm asking cause I thought I read somewhere recently.

He did say that before moving-up, but now that he has a fight scheduled at 205 and Jones doesn't have any, Israel is obviously putting himself in a position where a fight against Jones has a solid chance of happening (at least if he beats Jan).

Craig is essentially 205’s boogie man. He could win or lose versus anyone in the entire division.
Often looks great in defeat, and sloppy in victory. You never can tell what is going to happen during a fight featuring that guy, all LHWs should avoid.
No doubt , but I'm not having that he's the only dude who could beat Anaklaev.

I bet if Rakic beats Santos they will make Glover vs Rakic for an interim or #1 contender.

This is #1 bullshit bc I think Rakic would win but I love Glover and hope he gets what he already deserves. Don’t fall into the trap that Tony did and takes fights when you’re waiting for your rightfully deserved TS.

Glover has earned it but father time is already at his heels. Hes in a thinned out 205 class which now has of a handful of " decent" middles that have moved up( cause they could).
I see Glover get clipped and part of him leaves the reservation. Based on his bottom line win streak, he has earned shot.

I agree Glover might not be able to get there, but to be honest I doubt he was favorite in any of the 5 wins. They are against pretty good competition.

Glover would beat the fucking shit out of Adesanya btw..

I think H should get the title shot bro

Have izzy defend against glover for the free defense.

Glovers next fight should be for title. Jan defending or Glover fighting someone for the vacant title

But Jones is going ballistic if Israel taunts him at 205, and you know damn well he will. He'll say shit like "now I'm at 205, I have your belt and you ran away to HW!". Jones is an impulsive dumbass who gets constantly mad at arbitrary rankings and random comments from nobodies, and you think he won't take the bait?

Why wouldn't Jones just tweet him back you only moved up to 205 after I moved up to HW; that it is what actually happened. Not that stuff like objective reality matters much anymore.

Also, if Izzy manages to beat Blachowicz which is a big if, there is a number one contender in the division who won a fight to become the number one contender. Whether it is against Blachowicz or Adesanya the next time the LHW belt is defended it should be against Glover who has earned a title shot.

Why wouldn't Jones just tweet him back you only moved up to 205 after I moved up to HW; that it is what actually happened.

What matters is what you actually do, not what you tweet. Israel will fight at 205 for Jones' belt long before Jones fights at HW.

I agree Glover might not be able to get there, but to be honest I doubt he was favorite in any of the 5 wins. They are against pretty good competition.
Thsts why I dont have a problem with him getting shot( especially his last 2-3- he still wasn't "supposed to win "). I just disagree with alot of people saying how Glover " has evolved " at 40. No. Hes been able to stay with the curve at his age because of circumstances at 205.

Back