Alexander Hernandez wants his worth as he climbs the ranks.

tumblr_plucz8iZga1r7vh24o1_540.gifv

Never forget.

"getting peanuts to fight big names"

ehum... he should be THANKFUL he's getting people with name value and that they are trying to build him up

Hernandez absolutely merc'ed Grutzenmacher, I expect we'll see the same on Saturday against Moises.

He's got a good point. Guy has fought nothing but studs in the UFC other than Gruetzmacher.

If he can put in a performance like his last one against someone ranked i'll be interested. But really I have no reason to believe he's any better than he was in the beatdown Cowboy gave him.

MMA is a truly unique sport where you can earn 10k fighting top10 guys. You can be a newcomer and be put in front of an absolute beast from the very top, get your brain scrambled for 10k.
Fighting a top15 guy should be paid really well. Unfortunately top15 makes up some entire divions. It's a joke.

He's like the babby mike perry. Looking forward to seeing him get viciously KO'd again.

He's a prick. But he's got great wrestling, grappling, cardio and can crack. Look out for him.

Would have gotten macadamia nuts had you capitalized with more wins over those big names.

couldnt deliver against cowboy.

Another kevin lee who chokes in the big lights and has a mouth that writes checks his ass cant cash.

He's good but not as good as he thinks he is

While I would love to see fighter pay, when making statements like this he needs to remember: He needs the UFC, not the other way around....

Back