News Nicco Montaño suffered injuries from a car accident; OUT of UFC event, Feb 6th.

Nicco "Sicknote" Montaño.

3E5DWkz2bPPbH3PZ79kx6j-1200-80.jpg

Last edited:
She's "The Girl Who Cried 'Wolf!'" So, what? Now, there's a wolf. Can her.

I don't care for her, but eye-tracking issues causing a neurologist to fail her pre-fight medical is a bullshit excuse?
Exactly, I truly don't care about her career, but wish her well nonetheless. I can't get my head around why so many sherbros trash someone under such circumstances, or use her accident as an excuse to bash WMMA (which has plenty of other, legitimate aspects to complain about), or like you said, call BS on an eye-tracking injury identified by a friggin neurologist.

I'll believe it. It just doesn't help her case because of her history of seeming to pull out of fights. Also she just got rear ended. Everyone I know who's had this happen didn't really have any serious injuries unless they were the crasher but I guess I'd have to see the damage.

That really sucks to be in an accident, hope she has nothing wrong with her. Concussions and neuro issues are nothing to laugh about.

Having said that, it’s time to cut this chick, can’t even make it to the cage. This is like the fourth time now? She’s the employee who is always calling out sick at the last moment.

Exactly, I truly don't care about her career, but wish her well nonetheless. I can't get my head around why so many sherbros trash someone under such circumstances, or use her accident as an excuse to bash WMMA (which has plenty of other, legitimate aspects to complain about), or like you said, call BS on an eye-tracking injury identified by a friggin neurologist.

Because they are little bitches who feel threatened by women, generally.

I'm really surprised she's still in the UFC. Lady has 1000 excuses for why she can't fight. Even if this is an unfortunate legit mistake she's had many cases of BS ones.

I feel like I’ve seen her fight like once in the last 4 years, wishing her a speedy recovery though

I'm really surprised she's still in the UFC. Lady has 1000 excuses for why she can't fight. Even if this is an unfortunate legit mistake she's had many cases of BS ones.
Loke someone said above, she's cruising towards the Ray Borg treatment, where it is what it is .. . and what it is is that they just never fight.

Back