Ultra Instinct edit of Holloways head movement in round 5

GreenGorilla

Weirdo
@Black
Reaction score
Imagine being Katar in this situation pure nightmare fuel.

Edit.
All the cunts saying wah wah it was 5th round not that special, morons the last part of the video is literally the 3rd round not only hating but blind also

thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Cmon man. By the 5th round he was like a matador playing with a bull AFTER the bull had been stabbed in the neck by men on horses.

3.jpg

Now, the metaphor isn't exactly right because with Katter Max did the damage, not other men on armed horses with spears. But still. It's not like he was pulling that shit off on round 1, fresh Katter.

What Max did was spectacular. There's no need to exaggerate it into something beyond what it was.

Cmon man. By the 5th round he was like a matador playing with a bull AFTER the bull had been stabbed in the neck by men on horses.

3.jpg

Now, the metaphor isn't exactly right because with Katter Max did the damage, not other men on armed horses with spears. But still. It's not like he was pulling that shit off on round 1, fresh Katter.

What Max did was spectacular. There's no need to exaggerate it into something beyond what it was.
He was gassed and beaten, this is hardly impressive

Get the sand out of your panties will ya and it is not like he didn't show exceptional Headmovement even before the fifth round while continiously throwing punches.
But like always when somebody does great somebody gotta chime in how it wasn't all that great, because reasons.

You guys are really overrating this lol

Where was this Max against Volk or Poirer?
That’s ridiculous. It was an impeccable performance by any standard. “Where was this Max against Volk?”?...The idea is exactly that he just made an indisputable argument that he should be fighting for the title, which is tough to do after losing to the champ. That’s how incredible his performance was. It made it convincing that he should be immediately fighting for a title despite just losing a title fight.

That’s ridiculous. It was an impeccable performance by any standard. “Where was this Max against Volk?”?...The idea is exactly that he just made an indisputable argument that he should be fighting for the title, which is tough to do after losing to the champ. That’s how incredible his performance was. It made it convincing that he should be immediately fighting for a title despite just losing a title fight.

Do not waste your time on hating trolls on sherdog, same guys who will find a way to rip even on the best of the best.
Probably cause they can't get the shit done in their life that they dream of like Max did.

It is unfair to the division to match Max up with anyone except Volk. Just keep running it back till Max either loses definitively or gets his belt back, lol.
I don’t know about “unfair to the division”. I’d say it’s more so that you could argue it’s unfair to Max. But guys like Ortega who people were begging to get a shot deserve a chance too.

seeing Ortega vs volk will give us some perspective imo the same way Kattar vs Holloway did. I want to see how each guy performs outside the rivalry. After that, yeah, run it back

So someone being gassed makes it unimpressive? If I ko someone or sub them late when they are tired does that make it unimpressive as well?
Uhhhh, who gassed him out and beat his ass though? Max did, and then he danced on him. Impressive.
Get the sand out of your panties will ya and it is not like he didn't show exceptional Headmovement even before the fifth round while continiously throwing punches.
But like always when somebody does great somebody gotta chime in how it wasn't all that great, because reasons.
I'm not taking the overall performance away from him, he did exceptionally well against a top tier opponent.

But after landing 400 strikes on a guy, to the point were it arguably should have been stopped- this specificly isn't that impressive. It was akin to trolling. Kattar was in no state after all thise blows to the head, to mount much of a accurate offense.

I was expecting a decapitation animation but oh yea forgot, he doesn't ko anyone... Oh well. Good job though.

Back