Can a mod make this a poll?
Couture/Toney

Mayweather/MacGregor

Liddell/Ortiz 3

Tyson/Jones Jr.

Edit. Cm Punk

Likely have to go with MacGregor fight for monetary reasons

Last edited:
Couture vs. Toney and Mayweather vs. McGregor because neither fight should have even been sanctioned in the first place.

Anybody that thinks Conor was "holding his own" against Floyd is fooling themselves.

but fuck it.
JUST BLEED.

Probably Tyson/Jones Jr. It’s against the rules to KO and if one of them gets cut the fight is over. Not even a real fight since Tyson was known for his KO power. You can make this thread a poll yourself btw

Bob Sapp's last 15 fights or so.

None of those fights listed are scams as they went exactly how anyone with common sense would have predicted they would have gone. Those are mismatches not scams.

And RJJ vs. Mike Tyson isn't a scam, if you're expecting something out of two 50 plus year old retired boxers.....that's on you for being stupid.

For me, Cowboy/Conor trumps every one of those options.
True, it was ridiculous people actually thought Cowboy had a chance. Bums like Chael Sonnen actually said that was his prediction.

Couture vs. Toney and Mayweather vs. McGregor because neither fight should have even been sanctioned in the first place.

Anybody that thinks Conor was "holding his own" against Floyd is fooling themselves.

but fuck it.
JUST BLEED.

Both had a Hail Mary chance to win tho.

Considering all factors such as hype, cost of PPV, etc. Probably McGregor vs Mayweather. The other matchups were pretty shitty, but I think most people saw them for what they were. I don’t know a single person who gave a shit about Ortiz vs Liddell 3.

Back