Unpopular opinion - Khabib is gonna outstrike Gaethje

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Random tired 3am thought

His boxing has improved leaps and bounds

Don't be surprised if Khabib stands with Gaethje for a lot longer than people think and successfully.

Presumably he will also wrestle, attempt to gas him out with pressure and drag the fight into deep waters.

But he will have a great deal of success on the feet as well. Imo.

Khabib by dominant decision or choke. Gaethje is the fools bet. People want to believe. But they underestimate Khabib and the power he has within him and behind him.

Khabib by KO on the feet. He'll box Justin's head off and clatter him in the 3rd.

I wouldnt be shocked if he outjabs him ala Ali or perhaps KO's him with a shot similar to the one which rocked Conor, don't think he'll willingly "go to war" the way Gaethje wants to though.

I wouldnt be shocked if he outjabs him ala Ali or perhaps KO's him with a shot similar to the one which rocked Conor, don't think he'll willingly "go to war" the way Gaethje wants to though.
It's so easy for Justin to KO slow & stiff bums like Vick whose head stays in the middle the whole time. Khabib's bubble head alternates and Justin won't be able to get used to Khabib's speed. KO3.

It's so easy for Justin to KO slow & stiff bums like Vick whose head stays in the middle the whole time. Khabib's bubble head alternates and Justin won't be able to get used to Khabib's speed. KO3.

Khabib is also obviously vastly harder to back up to the cage and controls distance very well generally, he's very similar to classic GSP IMHO.

Hard to take him seriously after getting dropped by double weight cut, 36 year old Ferguson on top of being koed by the ghost of Eddie Alvarez. Khabib May ko him with an overhand hidden by a takedown

I
Has Khabib ever got outstruck? Khabib's TD threat is part of his striking and people often forget that.
Round 3 vs mcgregor and I think for a spell against Tibau, his fights are barely on the feet anyway.

I would find this to be more likely than a couple other possible outcomes.

Has Khabib ever got outstruck? Khabib's TD threat is part of his striking and people often forget that.
And? This is MMA not kickboxing match. So yeah khabib striking is good because of treat of takedown. upload_2020-10-24_5-49-26.gif

Wouldn't be surprised.

Gaethje's chin is glass

No. Bigfoot silva has a glass chin. Gaethje chin is good but with his old style he ate too many hard hits. I'll be rooting for khabib. I think he takes it by sub.

Wouldn't be that surprising tbh. But it is probably not a good idea to stand with Jg before he is gassed out.

Khabib will cry for his papa while Gaethje lays him a beating. Guess what Khabib, you've got a new daddy.

If theres chance for Khabib to outstrike Justin, there is chance for Justin to outwrestle Khabib. Faking TD and than dropping blind overhand is not improved boxing.

Hard to take him seriously after getting dropped by double weight cut, 36 year old Ferguson on top of being koed by the ghost of Eddie Alvarez. Khabib May ko him with an overhand hidden by a takedown

I seemed to remember you being against khabib so im a bit confused now ha. Are you hoping justin or khabib win? Just asking

No way, Khabib better shoot early and often for that single every round . Otherwise he'll be asleep. Gaethje is not the one right now.

If theres chance for Khabib to outstrike Justin, there is chance for Justin to outwrestle Khabib. Faking TD and than dropping blind overhand is not improved boxing.

There is such thing as lucky punch or puncher's chance.
There is no such thing as lucky sub or grappler's chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back