News Ali was right! Dana confirms Conor tapped to the Saudis

His patience has definitely run thin for Conor. 4-5 years ago he’d defend Conor to his grave. Nowadays Conor’s lost his mystique to even the boss man. Talk about self destruction.

How much mental gymnastics are required to convince yourself that a healthy, former champ that is richer than ever is somehow destroying himself.

I get people that don't like him, pretty normal, but this... this shit is just bananas. You look you're convincing yourself that your life is not crap.

"It's ok, it's ok, my life is shit but at least Conor is self destructing... I'm fine, i'm ok...It's all fine... Conor is doing bad, I'm doing good, it's ok.... "

LOL @ ali.

This dude is a joke.

His entirely life is dedicated to following conor around trying to disparage him

Ive never seen anyone so affected by another dude. Its like conor had sex with his mother and his wife.

soo, Dana is essentially saying that the UFC would rather reap the profit benefits and charity can go fuck itself.

Got it.

What's with Dana loving this kid on Barstool Sports. I guess he only speaks to people who stroke him off.
Founder Dave Portnoy is out of Boston like Dana. Similar to Dana in being outspoken and not doing shit by the books.

I don’t really follow their sports content but I’m hooked on the pizza reviews.

How much mental gymnastics are required to convince yourself that a healthy, former champ that is richer than ever is somehow destroying himself.

I get people that don't like him, pretty normal, but this... this shit is just bananas. You look you're convincing yourself that your life is not crap.

"It's ok, it's ok, my life is shit but at least Conor is self destructing... I'm fine, i'm ok...It's all fine... Conor is doing bad, I'm doing good, it's ok.... "
That’s just dumb. If you can’t see Conor has completely self destructed his own career through his own actions then you’re not paying attention. Literally has nothing to do with me. These casuals in the UFC forum are weird as fuck. Always theorizing some funky shit. Fucking goofy

What's with Dana loving this kid on Barstool Sports. I guess he only speaks to people who stroke him off.

imo it's Dana's way to reach another demographic that wouldn't necessarily watch fights. Because talking to Helwani or MMAjunkie shills or MMA media isn't going to reach anyone who's not already invested obviously.

I think Bob Fox is annoying twink casual though. I say that as someone who's followed Barstool for like 10 years+

That’s just dumb. If you can’t see Conor has completely self destructed his own career through his own actions then you’re not paying attention. Literally has nothing to do with me. These casuals in the UFC forum are weird as fuck. Always theorizing some funky shit. Fucking goofy
Conor only has 1 unavenged loss in his entire UFC career against Khabib who is supposed to be unbeatable and he was the first one to win a round against him.
Also had a fight after that where he looked physically in the best shape of his life and put on a 19-0 strikes 40 second KO flawless performance less than year ago.

His patience has definitely run thin for Conor. 4-5 years ago he’d defend Conor to his grave. Nowadays Conor’s lost his mystique to even the boss man. Talk about self destruction.
Conor demands and demands and demands. All the while shitting on other fighters. From the time he smashed broken glass into the eyes of a bus of fighters cutting weight they should have clipped his wings. His selfishness doesn't seem to know any bounds, and like a true psychopath he seems unable to truly feel sorry for any injury or hurt he causes others.

Like Jon it might be what makes him a great fighter but they need to keep a psycho like that on a tight leash if they don't want him to try to undermine their brand, their fighters, their product, and their company, all the while boasting he's making them money by turning their biz into the McGregor show.

Conor only has 1 unavenged loss in his entire UFC career against Khabib who is supposed to be unbeatable and he was the first one to win a round against him.
Also had a fight after that where he looked physically in the best shape of his life and put on a 19-0 strikes 40 second KO flawless performance less than year ago.
It’s funny cause I never critiqued his fighting ability one bit. He can still bang but he’s destroyed his public perception and working relationships. Idk what’s so hard for you guys to understand.

Back