I think this is the guy who will stop Khamzat...

He stopped a very good fighter in Abdul Razak

I mean he very well may be -- his win over Alhassan was super impressive. He showed excellent composure against a guy that I thought was the dark horse of the division and would make a serious run for the title after his long layoff due to his court case. He really put the brakes on that (not that I feel Alhassan is "done for"). I'm super excited to see more of him.

He does and has the heart

Heart won’t peel Chimaev off of him. I was one of the people welcoming Lazzez and that fan friendly style of his, great fresh blood for the division.

However there’s levels to this and I haven’t seen someone be a complete mismatch for opponents since Jones arrived in the UFC. I think Chimaev wild run through him and get a volume stoppage imo.

Heart won’t peel Chimaev off of him. I was one of the people welcoming Lazzez and that fan friendly style of his, great fresh blood for the division.

However there’s levels to this and I haven’t seen someone be a complete mismatch for opponents since Jones arrived in the UFC. I think Chimaev wild run through him and get a volume stoppage imo.
There are levels to this and my expert eyes tell me this guy will stop Khamzat in the third, he is just that tough

Lolwut the black guy lit his face up at the end and he's supposed to be the striker here it was a bummy shitty fight and a controversial decision.
his grappling is also shit he's being thrown on the air by bums.
how dare you compare him to khamzat "the complete fighter" chimaev

Lolwut the black guy lit his face up at the end and he's supposed to be the striker here it was a bummy shitty fight and a controversial decision.
his grappling is also shit he's being thrown on the air by bums.
how dare you compare him to khamzat "the complete fighter" chimaev
U obviously don’t know about fighting!

Karma stopped Alhassan. Don’t come at me with this “he was acquitted,” bullshit. He admitted to banging an unconscious drunk chick. You can say he’s not a rapist, but you can’t say he isn’t a dirtbag.
I posted something similar making fun of Alhassan and I got so much hate it was unbelievable, a guy even replied with the name of his town in Texas telling me if I stop by we can fight, then mods deleted all traces of that conversation lol

I posted something similar making fun of Alhassan and I got so much hate it was unbelievable, a guy even replied with the name of his town in Texas telling me if I stop by we can fight, then mods deleted all traces of that conversation lol
Typical meathead Sherdog logic. If that were their sister we all know their opinion would change.

Lol gtfo here. That guy got rag dolled by a 5'8 Dagestani in brave a year ago

In fact the guy that ragdolled him (Eldar Eldarov) is 11-1 with his only loss being to the GOAT Khabib. He needs to be signed by the UFC

Karma stopped Alhassan.

To anybody Trying to come at me...Don’t come at me with this “he was acquitted,” bullshit. He admitted to banging an unconscious drunk chick. You can say he’s not a rapist, but you can’t say he isn’t a dirtbag.
Yes the polite good guy showed him what real men are made off! His actions are those of a scum

Back