I think this is the guy who will stop Khamzat...

Lol gtfo here. That guy got rag dolled by a 5'8 Dagestani in brave a year ago

In fact the guy that ragdolled him (Eldar Eldarov) is 11-1 with his only loss being to the GOAT Khabib. He needs to be signed by the UFC
Didn’t spider lose to 2 small Japanese fighters?

Difference is those were flukes, Lazzez got dominates by Eldarov bell to bell and Chimaev would smash him much worse.
We will see! All it takes is one mistake from Khamzat and lights out! By the way I’m a fan of Khamzat but also realistic

I posted something similar making fun of Alhassan and I got so much hate it was unbelievable, a guy even replied with the name of his town in Texas telling me if I stop by we can fight, then mods deleted all traces of that conversation lol
You know what’s the irony about this, his name means the slave of God the gracious! He sure is so far from that, more like slave of the God of disgrace

I agree he will stop Khamzat

Stop him from choking him unconscious by tapping that is

I agree he will stop Khamzat

Stop him from choking him unconscious by tapping that is
Maybe if Lazzez was a can little guy! This guy is way a better striker and he can hold is own on the ground! Khamzat haven’t met real tall men who have a heart and real skills

There are levels to this and my expert eyes tell me this guy will stop Khamzat in the third, he is just that tough
Your expert eyes also said Costa would be too much for Izzy and KO him.

Chimaev would take Lazzez down and smesh, easy. And I like Lazzez too, he won me some money vs the 'alleged' rapist

Maybe if Lazzez was a can little guy! This guy is way a better striker and he can hold is own on the ground! Khamzat haven’t met real tall men who have a heart and real skills

Tall men just fall from higher when getting KOed

The Chosen One terminate him under 2 rounds

Your expert eyes also said Costa would be too much for Izzy and KO him.

Chimaev would take Lazzez down and smesh, easy. And I like Lazzez too, he won me some money vs the 'alleged' rapist
That’s not true plus you know what! I said if he plays it safe but his pride is what cost him the fight! I also said he will get some damage! He didn’t fight like he always did and Izzy had gyno also

Tall men just fall from higher when getting KOed
I don’t think so, I think Khamzat will get tired and make a mistake and get KO’d

The Chosen One terminate him under 2 rounds

Back