Media Adesanya vs Johny Bones Odds & Predictions

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Jones opens as only a slight betting favorite at -150 (https://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Jon...in-Potential-Bout-with-Israel-Adesanya-175386)

What do you predict - will the fight happen, and if so, when?

I predict Adesanya will vacate the MW belt and move up in weight when he can no longer deny KHAMZAT the MW title-shot!

KHAMZAT will then fight for the vacant title and win, and no one will care as much about Adesnya vs Jones.

Let's hear your thoughts and predictions.

Jones manages the distance, takes him down, and pounds him out - or simply outpoints him. I don't see how Adesanya wins this one.

Veiled khazmat thread. Back on the up Ackmed. Much better troll attempt than lately. 6/10

Used this thread title to talk about Khamzat.
Pathetic.

Jones manages the distance, takes him down, and pounds him out - or simply outpoints him. I don't see how Adesanya wins this one.
I like Adesanya and dislike Jones and I agree. You need to push Jones and pressure him. He uses his length and reach to keep people outside and where he wants them. Reyes and for a bit Santos showed that if you pressure and push inside, you can rattle Jon and do some damage. That’s not Izzy’s style of fighting.

I would want Izzy to win, but I think Jones wins at LWH

Israel: +350
Jones: Under the octagon

Those odds were from a year ago. Israel is now only +130 dog.

KHAMZAT wasn't even signed on the UFC at that point so it was less likely that Adesanya would move up in weight.

This is a lose/lose for Jon.
I see Jon pricing himself out and it never happens.

Jon is too big. Izzy has the physique of pre-roid Jones, which shows you why Jon went and roided up in the first place.

Those odds were from a year ago. Israel is now only +130 dog.

KHAMZAT wasn't even signed on the UFC at that point so it was less likely that Adesanya would move up in weight.

The odds of Jones being under the octagon were from a year ago?

<mma4>

Chizmat has turned you into a bit of a mess...

Jones opens as only a slight betting favorite at -150 (https://m.sherdog.com/news/news/Jon...in-Potential-Bout-with-Israel-Adesanya-175386)

What do you predict - will the fight happen, and if so, when?

I predict Adesanya will vacate the MW belt and move up in weight when he can no longer deny KHAMZAT the MW title-shot!

KHAMZAT will then fight for the vacant title and win, and no one will care as much about Adesnya vs Jones.

Let's hear your thoughts and predictions.
jones hurts him very badly

Would love to see this scrap. Would even shell out some ca$h for PPV. Make it happen, Pink Goof!

Back