Media Khabib explaining why #AndStill

#andstill is Stipe's schtick he does

#andstill is Stipe's schtick he does
Think every Champion writes that :D

Here is a search query on every time Khabib wrote #AndStill on twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=#andStill (from%3ATeamKhabib)&src=typed_query&f=live

Edit 1: ( This is strange. It won't hyperlink the entire search :confused:
You gotta copy the entire string to see it )

Edit 2: ok it's seem even that won't work lol
If you wanna see how many times Khabib has used #andStill go to twitter. Write in the search box: #andStill (from:TeamKhabib)

#AndStill

Khabib Bless

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Last edited:
If he stands and trades with Justin for the majority of the fight , he might just win me over as a fan. It would also make for one hella entertaining fight.

I don’t think GSP can make that weight. He’s comfortably retired, and should stay that way. Successful 40 yr old LWs don’t just grow on trees. That’s mother nature and father time just laying out facts to us mortals.

If he stands and trades with Justin for the majority of the fight , he might just win me over as a fan. It would also make for one hella entertaining fight.
If you haven't become a fan after the Johnson and Barboza fights you will probably be never a fan lol

Those 2 fights alone were more entertaining than any stand and bang just bleed fight!

You’re stealing Ackmeds (the sherdogger)moves by posting this. Only he can be number one Khabib nut huggers.

If you haven't become a fan after the Johnson and Barboza fights you will probably be never a fan lol

Those 2 fights alone were more entertaining than any stand and bang just bleed fight!

Casuals do not appreciate the high level grappling of guys like Demian Maia or Khabib.

If Khabib Strikes with Gaitjche, he's a dead man.

I've never seen khabib train knee strikes in my life. What trick does he have up his sleeve?<{fry}>

But GSP had only fought twice since 2013? Just as Anderson Silva, GSP isnt remotely the fighter he was in his prime..

He does flying knees though
Yes, I know but I figured those were just wild knees. I never seen him incorporate knee strikes in his training. Kicks, yes. Knees I haven't seen. Not saying it hasn't been done, just saying I haven't stumbled across it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back