Conor Sounding Thirsty

You ever air-fried a pork loin?

Thick. Flavorish. Moist.

Balsamic-Pork-Loin-Roast-7.jpg

Conor is still the biggest star that MMA has ever had. Everything that Conor does is instantly reported by the media and discussed by combat sport fans everywhere. People on sherdog say that Conor is irrelevant yet there are multiple threads about him daily. Conor's last fight was only at the begining of this year where he fought Cerrone at welterweight and then destroyed him in 40 seconds. Conor climbed his way from the bottom and took the fight game by the balls. Conor calls the shots now and has even out grown the UFC

4 of your last 9 threads are about Conor. Relevant enough for random bitter fans to post about him every day, even when he's not fighting.

<Dany07>

Publicly calls out big names and privately asks for guys that are easy first round finishes for him.

What does that say about him?

You ever air-fried a pork loin?

Thick. Flavorish. Moist.

Balsamic-Pork-Loin-Roast-7.jpg

I like pork loin

tumblr_o8k0rkOHZW1uslt2ao1_400.gif

Although I'm more of a fried chicken kinda guy myself, not the encrusted stuff they sell at fast food joints, but the good stuff like this

thaise-gebraden-kip-500.jpg

Conor is still the biggest star that MMA has ever had. Everything that Conor does is instantly reported by the media and discussed by combat sport fans everywhere. People on sherdog say that Conor is irrelevant yet there are multiple threads about him daily. Conor's last fight was only at the begining of this year where he fought Cerrone at welterweight and then destroyed him in 40 seconds. Conor climbed his way from the bottom and took the fight game by the balls. Conor calls the shots now and has even out grown the UFC

I think at this point you are not even being subtle about your trolling. A Ban should be on the table for your account IMO.

Publicly calls out big names and privately asks for guys that are easy first round finishes for him.

What does that say about him?

Khabib took away his will to compete at the top. So he is looking for fun easy fights with washed has beens.

4 of your last 9 threads are about Conor. Relevant enough for random bitter fans to post about him every day, even when he's not fighting.

<Dany07>
You shouldn’t be talking, you were that same exact guy 12 months ago, <mma3>

Lol ye

Conor shitposting was fun

Doesnt quite have the same pop today :(
Huh, wasnt expecting A simple yet effective self aware of a response. I was expecting some sort of long drawn out paragraph of you complimenting yourself. Color mr surprised.

thanks for your input under your alt @Murder_KickHC

Back