Costa is a reminder that many posters are more into muscles than fighting

ShreddinMMA

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Pretty sad really.

It was clear as day that Costa would get pieced up easily tonight.

But once again, many here thought Costa's muscles would be enough, despite the fact the dude hasn't had that impressive of a career. Nor has he shown himself to be anything other than an above average brawler.

He literally got toyed with tonight.

Costa was a lot of talk. That's it.

Izzy is a reminder that many posters are more into breasts than fighting

Izzy is a reminder that many posters are more into breasts than fighting

my god...what the hell was up with his right nipple? very weird to have gyno on just one side like that....and it was really really bad.

When the fight started, there were people aweing over Izzy's security guard because he was so tall. This place only cares about appearance.

You could really see how short Costa's arms are in the fight. Short reach, slower, less accurate and no game plan apparently to try to drag Izzy to the mat and slow him down early.

You could really see how short Costa's arms are in the fight. Short reach, slower, less accurate and no game plan apparently to try to drag Izzy to the mat and slow him down early.

It's not like Romero is a long fighter either. Or Gastelum. Both those guys are just way better strikers than Costa.

Costa is a basic striker at the end of the day. He does basics well, but that's about it. He's not a savvy striker, he's never shown another way to set up strikes besides throwing a barrage at a stationary opponents. That, and wing kicks, is all he does.

Not just posters. There were pro fighters that kept repeating how his physique would somehow help him in the fight.
Like Chael sennen. I remember when Sherdog used to do "pro picks" and most of the time pros were dead wrong

Being lean like Izzy doesn't mean you don't have muscle. Long and lean is an ideal body type for kickboxing.

Pretty sad really.

But once again, many here thought Costa's muscles would be enough, despite the fact the dude hasn't had that impressive of a career. Nor has he shown himself to be anything other than an above average brawler.

We simply love brawlers... And Costa is likeable Guy Izzy inst...

Same guys that gush over Romero in a speedo and zoom in on Rockhold's junk that should not surprise you ts there is a silent lgbqt community here you can tell from some of the posts

Pretty sad really.

Out of likes, facts bro.

No not really. He beat the best guys to get to the title. I like costa better but I thought izzy would light him up. I said it many times. I like Izzy too but I didn’t think he was gonna go out and whoop vista like that. I thought he would play it safe.

Back