One day when Izzy loses

Kid Fury

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The haters will have a field day.

Until then, keep crying. Truth be told, this title defense is more impressive than anything any other 185er has ever done. Dismantling another undefeated challenger in that manner will go down in the history books as the most impressive Middleweight title defense of all time.

I don't like him but I can appreciate him. When he loses the first time it'll either be meh or a what the fuck, "WOW', type loss.

I'll say it again, and it's far from common or easy, I think a fighter who fights like RDA did against Pettis will beat him outside of a knockout. It's MMA, I could be very wrong.

Last edited:
I saw this coming though. I was more impressed when Anderson finished Dan Henderson.

I don't think people have Youtube'd Adesanya. He has 80 pro kickboxing fights in some of the most competitive promotions before UFC. And people only want to post about the 1 time he got knocked out.

One day when you die you will die. What’s ur point

I don't like him but I can appreciate him. When loses the first time it'll either be meh or a what the fuck, "WOW', type loss.

I'll say it again, and it's far from common or easy, I think a fighter who fights like RDA did against Pettis will beat him outside of a knockout. It's MMA, I could be very wrong.

who can do that though?

khamzat can maybe be the great white hope.

I don’t see anyone in the current rankings.

he already defeated:
Yoel, Reaper, Gastelum, Costa, Brunson

challengers:
Cannonier
Hermanson
Till
Rematches of guys he beat

I don't like him but I can appreciate him. When loses the first time it'll either be meh or a what the fuck, "WOW', type loss.

This is a very fair and mature take. V rare here on sherdog.

Costa was overrated (and i picked Izzy to win and make it look easy). His undefeated streak isnt very impressive considering he only beat 2 ranked fighters and he arguably lost to Yoel right before

in fact Yoel arguably beat Izzy himself lol

who can do that though?

khamzat can maybe be the great white hope.

I don’t see anyone in the current rankings.

he already defeated:
Yoel, Reaper, Gastelum, Costa, Brunson

challengers:
Cannonier
Hermanson
Till
Rematches of guys he beat

You're not wrong, but he'll beat those guys and move up, I think. We're still getting very far ahead of ourselves though. That's years down the road.

Back