Khamzat v Leon

Who wins?

• Total voters
He thought Kevin Holland worked for the hotel and told him to clean his room and when Holland refused he pushed him
That was more in the sense, of "who are you"? Toward Holland. Doubt Khamzat is aware of the stereotypes, some Americans use, as he is not from America, nor does he train/live in America, etc etc.. Plus, if it was really meant to be deragatory toward another race in regards to being a hotel employee, it would be toward a Hispanic or Asian. If using stereotypes.

leon, way more proven.

you khamzat people aren't funny, it's like the artem jokes but they aren't even joking lmao.

I guess I'll pick Leon at least until Khamzat take out some ranked dudes, which is almost an inevitability in my eyes based on what we've seen from him thus far. Still, while Leon gets shit for being boring, he's a well-rounded, solid dude on a good streak who seems to get slightly better with each fight.

That being said, if Khamzat keeps being as dominant as he's been thus far and takes the division by storm in the way many expect him to... I don't think Leon would be the favorite in that fight.

Khamzat is great against non-ranked fighters and Dana(UFC) is trying very hard to push someone new. Leon is proven, but his wins are not of extremely high caliber fighters, however he is on a nice win streak. That said I would still lean towards Leon to get the W.

Chimagoat would butcher him. Usman and Colby would give him hell, though.

leon, way more proven.

you khamzat people aren't funny, it's like the artem jokes but they aren't even joking lmao.
People are just having fun. You conor fans plastered his face everywhere. Every second thread was about how him. The more annoyed you get, even minor signs like your response makes all the hazmat jokes that much more fun. Karma.

Back