Shame on Derrick Lewis and Francis Ngannou

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
First for that stinker of a fight they had obviously.

But maybe even more so for not wanting to erase that humiliation from their history, and put a stamp on who the true undisputed heavy hitter is in the HW division. I have never heard either of them speak the other guys name after that fight.

That should be the next fight for both, with Pride rules and yellow cards.... Yuji Shimada the referee.

<Deported1><Deported1>

Last edited:
For sure a rematch and both guys fucking take chance.

I agree run that shit back. Come out and Play!

Thing i find interesting is, Frances most likely destroys Lewis in a real fight. Yet he was the one taking the least chances in the fight and contributed most to the stinker.. Would this rematch really sell?

Francis gets a title shot

BB vs. Blaydes

Thing i find interesting is, Frances most likely destroys Lewis in a real fight. Yet he was the one taking the least chances in the fight and contributed most to the stinker.. Would this rematch really sell?
"least chances"?
how is one blamed over the other when neither did much?
i don't remember either guy coming forward.

Francis was shell-shocked coming off his first loss. Not to mention the possibility of getting grapple-fucked by a 260lb dude. I think a rematch would be more entertaining, if nothing else.

Hated the idea, but after last night it does feel like it needs to happen at some point.. If Francis won the belt and then his first defence was Lewis in a 5 rounder, surely we wouldn't see a repeat of last time..

Inb4 Heavyweight 5 rounders suck

"least chances"?
how is one blamed over the other when neither did much?
i don't remember either guy coming forward.
You one of these "argue just to argue" people? Neither one of them did much but Francis came very close to LITERALLY nothing

I said it before the first fight, and i'll say it again. Lewis plays it smart and wins via decision or GNP stoppage.

It wasn't even the worst fight on the card. And BB won an unanimous decision - no controversy, complete dominance.

No, shit fight doesnt need a rematch for the time being, if they happen to fight for the belt si be it, but not for now.

why the shame? lewis crushed francis like a bug, theres a reason why brock didn't trash him in the DC call out where he called the heavy weights disasters!

Lewis looked injured. Ngannou was still shell-shocked from his loss to Miocic.

I think a rematch would be a way better fight. They'd still be pretty hesitant to throw hands because of the power they've got.

Back