Who Are Each of the Champions' Easiest Match-ups in the top 5/10?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
A little bit of a change here, not the most difficult.

I will start:

FLW: Tough decision, but I will go with Pantoja; the rematch could be competitive, but I think Figuieredo finishes Pantoja by TKO.

BW: Tough one, Moraes or Munhoz. Moraes is powerful for one round and really hates good pressure fighters; Yan is Moraes' nightmare. Munhoz can hit hard and has a nice guillotine, but what else? He is incredibly slow and doesn't move his head at. all. Yan finishes both before the fourth round - especially Moraes.

FW: Ortega

LW: Hooker or Ferguson

WW: Chiesa or Woodley

you get the picture..

Honestly? Probably the 10th ranked guy in each division, on average. Yes, sometimes the rankings are shit, especially when politics is pushing them... but I think each guy at the bottom of the top 10 would have a hell of a time with the champ due to every division dropping off significantly in that neighborhood.

Honestly? Probably the 10th ranked guy in each division, on average. Yes, sometimes the rankings are shit, especially when politics is pushing them... but I think each guy at the bottom of the top 10 would have a hell of a time with the champ due to every division dropping off significantly in that neighborhood.

there’s a huge difference in top 5 and top 10 in each division

pick a range ts

Reactions: HHJ

Yeah, generally the 10th ranked are guys who are still relatively green or not green and just pretty close to their ceiling or on the way out. But the green guys are just not ready yet for all the challenges that come with a TS.

Yeah, generally the 10th ranked are guys who are still relatively green or not green and just pretty close to their ceiling or on the way out. But the green guys are just not ready yet for all the challenges that come with a TS.
Sometimes the number 10 guys got there simply cos someone in the top 10 lost.

Sometimes the number 10 guys got there simply cos someone in the top 10 lost.

I remember some old videos with official UFC rankings analyses and sometimes people swapped rankings wthout anyone even having fought....

I remember some old videos with official UFC rankings analyses and sometimes people swapped rankings wthout anyone even having fought....
Ha

reminds me of the earlier TUF's where guys can conceivably win the show with one fight.

If Sam hoger had beaten Forrest,thats how it woulda went.

Back