Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
  1. Yair pulls out against Zabit.
  2. Kattar offers to fill in for Yair
  3. Zabit asks for title shot
  4. Volk turns down Zabit
  5. Zabit turns down Kattar

Is his plan to just continue to wait? and if so, wait for what or who? He hasn't fought for ten months already. If he waits and doesn't fight on August 28th, then his schedule won't line up with the champ's

Last edited:
Fight KZ or wait for Yair

Kattar is just salty that Zabit beat him. Theres no reason for Zabit to accept the Kattar fight. Its lose lose for him. Zabit will wait it out for Yair, Ortega or Zombie.

Kattar isn't the only guy that offered to step in to fight zabit on august 29th, Moicano did, and I believe arnold allen did, too

Kattar is just salty that Zabit beat him. Theres no reason for Zabit to accept the Kattar fight. Its lose lose for him. Zabit will wait it out for Yair, Ortega or Zombie.
Since Kattar wrecked him in the final round, i'd say Zabit does have something to prove. He can prove that he's been working on his cardio and is ready for the championship rounds.

The plan is Dana will come in and tell everyone to do something and they will all do it like good little employees.

The plan is Dana will come in and tell everyone to do something and they will all do it like good little employees.

That hasn't exactly been working out well for Zabit, Yair, Kz, and Ortega lately.

KZ or Ortega in a 5 rounder in October. The top 5 needs to get rolling.

That hasn't exactly been working out well for Zabit, Yair, Kz, and Ortega lately.

Their managers will get it all figured out.

In the meantime, all the fighters can do is tweet their grievances.

As long as he fights 1 5 rounder before a title shot im happy..

Hes next figjt has to be 5 rounds..right?

Fight someone who he didn't UD'd in his last fight

I'm pretty sure Moicano and Arnold allen offered to step in. It really doesn't matter who zabit fights. Volk already said whichever guy between kz,ortega, yair, and zabit gets a win first will be next for the belt.

Since Kattar wrecked him in the final round, i'd say Zabit does have something to prove. He can prove that he's been working on his cardio and is ready for the championship rounds.

Kattar never "wrecked" anyone in the 3rd round lol.

In fact, Zabit beat Kattar up worse in rd 1 and 2 than anything Kattar managed to do in rd 3 (aside from walk after Zabit and utterly fail to do any damage).

Go fight max if he wants the title shot, if he can survive 5 rounds of Holloway cardio and pressure and beat max then he will have legitimate claim to a title shot.

I'm pretty sure Moicano and Arnold allen offered to step in. It really doesn't matter who zabit fights. Volk already said whichever guy between kz,ortega, yair, and zabit gets a win first will be next for the belt.
I don't see how Ortega could get a TS with a win.

Back